1. What is Gravitional Potential Energy ?(GPE)
- The amount of gravity that the Earth could potentailly have on an object due to it's height and a different gravitational field strength to that of Earth.
- GPE is the energy that an object has due to it's vertical position in the gravitational field.
- The Gravity of the Earth (10N)
- The Potential of Gravity anywhere it can change.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which has More Kinetic energy; A car at 30 mph or a Lorry at 30 mph?
- Niether there Kinetic Energy is equal.
- Lorry - it has a higher mass
- Car - 30mph is quicker in a car than a lorry
- Car - It's more streamlined
3. Power is the Work Done in a given time and is given by the equation...?
- P = E/T
- P= E x T
- E = M x B xV
- W = F x d
4. What is 'Work Done' and Energy transferred measured in ?
- Kilo- Grams
5. Kinetic Energy depends on .... ?
- The Distance covered and Area of an Object
- The Surface area and Perimeter of an Object
- The Mass of an object and it's Speed
- The Height and Weight of a Object
Similar Physics resources: