1. Kinetic Energy can be calculated using the equation :
- E (k) = 1/2 x m x v(2)
- W= F x d
- P= M x v
- KE = I x F/g
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Gravitational Potential Energy can be calculated using...?
- E(p) = m x g x h
- W = F x d
- P= m x v
- V = W / Q
3. Which has More Kinetic energy; A car at 30 mph or a Lorry at 30 mph?
- Niether there Kinetic Energy is equal.
- Lorry - it has a higher mass
- Car - 30mph is quicker in a car than a lorry
- Car - It's more streamlined
4. What is Gravitional Potential Energy ?(GPE)
- The amount of gravity that the Earth could potentailly have on an object due to it's height and a different gravitational field strength to that of Earth.
- GPE is the energy that an object has due to it's vertical position in the gravitational field.
- The Gravity of the Earth (10N)
- The Potential of Gravity anywhere it can change.
5. What is 'Work Done' and Energy transferred measured in ?
- Kilo- Grams
Similar Physics resources: