1. Power is the Work Done in a given time and is given by the equation...?
- P = E/T
- E = M x B xV
- W = F x d
- P= E x T
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is 'Work Done' and Energy transferred measured in ?
- Kilo- Grams
3. Kinetic Energy depends on .... ?
- The Surface area and Perimeter of an Object
- The Mass of an object and it's Speed
- The Distance covered and Area of an Object
- The Height and Weight of a Object
4. Momentum depends on .....?
- The Velocity and Surface area of an Object
- The Height and Weight of an Object
- The Mass and Velocity of an Object
- The Mass and Weight of an Object
5. Kinetic Energy can be calculated using the equation :
- KE = I x F/g
- W= F x d
- E (k) = 1/2 x m x v(2)
- P= M x v
Similar Physics resources: