1. Where does work done against a frictional force mainly transfer energy to ?
- It flies away as much more is created
- Into that tree down the road
- The Surroundings and Heats them
- Norwhere it's destroyed
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which has More Kinetic energy; A car at 30 mph or a Lorry at 30 mph?
- Car - 30mph is quicker in a car than a lorry
- Lorry - it has a higher mass
- Car - It's more streamlined
- Niether there Kinetic Energy is equal.
3. What is Gravitional Potential Energy ?(GPE)
- The Potential of Gravity anywhere it can change.
- GPE is the energy that an object has due to it's vertical position in the gravitational field.
- The amount of gravity that the Earth could potentailly have on an object due to it's height and a different gravitational field strength to that of Earth.
- The Gravity of the Earth (10N)
4. Kinetic Energy depends on .... ?
- The Distance covered and Area of an Object
- The Surface area and Perimeter of an Object
- The Mass of an object and it's Speed
- The Height and Weight of a Object
5. Gravitational Potential Energy can be calculated using...?
- W = F x d
- P= m x v
- E(p) = m x g x h
- V = W / Q
Similar Physics resources: