1. what is the coloured part of the eye called?
- yellow spot
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many sets of muscle does the iris have?
3. which layer of the eye has cells which are sensitive to light?
4. Which part of the eye seperates the aqueous humor and the vitreous humour?
- ciliary muscle
5. What does the optic nerve do?
- It stops too much light going in to your eye.
- It carries visual information from the eye to the brain..
- It helps you see colours around you.
- It lets more light to get into your eye.