1. Which part of the eye seperates the aqueous humor and the vitreous humour?
- ciliary muscle
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the outer layer of the eye called ?
3. how many sets of muscle does the iris have?
4. which layer of the eye has cells which are sensitive to light?
5. What does the optic nerve do?
- It lets more light to get into your eye.
- It helps you see colours around you.
- It carries visual information from the eye to the brain..
- It stops too much light going in to your eye.