1. The large number of alveoli provides a ____________ for gas exchange
- Large surface area
- Thick wall
- Small surface area
- Thin wall
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. On a diagram, what side would your right lung be?
3. What happens when you breathe in?
- The diaphragm moves down and the ribs move up and out
- The diaphragm moves up and the ribs move in and down
4. Where does gas exchange take place?
5. Expired air is...
- Air breathed out
- Air breathed in
Similar Biology resources: