1. The large number of alveoli provides a ____________ for gas exchange
- Thick wall
- Small surface area
- Large surface area
- Thin wall
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when you breathe in?
- The diaphragm moves down and the ribs move up and out
- The diaphragm moves up and the ribs move in and down
3. Where does gas exchange take place?
4. What does the moist lining of the alveoli allow to dissolve before it diffuses through the wall?
- Carbon dioxide
5. What are the organs of gas exchange in humans?
Similar Biology resources: