1. What does the moist lining of the alveoli allow to dissolve before it diffuses through the wall?
- Carbon dioxide
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not the job of the respiratory system?
- To remove waste carbon dioxide from the blood
- To make energy through respiration
- To get oxygen into the blood
3. What happens when you breathe in?
- The diaphragm moves down and the ribs move up and out
- The diaphragm moves up and the ribs move in and down
4. The thin wall of the alveoli means that gas can pass through..
- Easily and quickly
5. What happens to the volume of the thorax when you breathe in?
Similar Biology resources: