1. What is around the red blood cells?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when you breathe in?
- The diaphragm moves down and the ribs move up and out
- The diaphragm moves up and the ribs move in and down
3. what needs a respiratory system because the diffusion of oxygen through the surface would be too slow?
- Large animals
- Small animals
4. What happens to the volume of the thorax when you breathe in?
5. The thin wall of the alveoli means that gas can pass through..
- Easily and quickly
Similar Biology resources: