1. What happens when you breathe in?
- The diaphragm moves down and the ribs move up and out
- The diaphragm moves up and the ribs move in and down
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. The thin wall of the alveoli means that gas can pass through..
- Easily and quickly
3. Which has less water vapour?
- Inspired air
- Expired air
4. What are at the end of the bronchioles?
- Intercostal muscles
5. The large number of alveoli provides a ____________ for gas exchange
- Thick wall
- Large surface area
- Thin wall
- Small surface area
Similar Biology resources: