Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. Some of the student movement members called themselves 'Weathermen' and began to support violence to achieve their aims. What did they take their name from?
- The name of the band - The Weathermen
- A Bob Dylan lyric 'You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows'
- A Juniper song called 'Weatherman'
7. The Weathermen bombed ...
- army recruitment centres and government buildings.
- army training camps.
- universities with policies they didn't agree with.
- politicians' homes and government buildings.
8. Mainly ... decided to 'drop out' of society and become hippies.
- young people
- middle aged people
- old people
9. When did the student movement become more extreme in its views?
- In the late 1950s
- In the late 1960s
- In the early 1960s
- In the early 1970s
10. ... became the hippie capital of America.
- San Francisco