1. The Weathermen bombed ...
- universities with policies they didn't agree with.
- army recruitment centres and government buildings.
- army training camps.
- politicians' homes and government buildings.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who encouraged people to 'drop out' of society and coined the phrase "turn on, tune in and drop out" in 1968?
- Timothy Leary
- Huey Newton
- Tom Hayden
- Bobby Seale
- Tom Hobden
3. Hippies grew their hair long, wore distinctive clothes and developed an 'alternative lifestyle'.
4. Some of the student movement members called themselves 'Weathermen' and began to support violence to achieve their aims. What did they take their name from?
- The name of the band - The Weathermen
- A Bob Dylan lyric 'You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows'
- A Juniper song called 'Weatherman'
5. Mainly ... decided to 'drop out' of society and become hippies.
- old people
- young people
- middle aged people