1. The Weathermen bombed ...
- universities with policies they didn't agree with.
- army recruitment centres and government buildings.
- army training camps.
- politicians' homes and government buildings.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. ... became the hippie capital of America.
- San Francisco
3. Hippies often settled...
- in communes.
- outside important government buildings to make a stand.
- in fields.
- in baseball pitches.
4. Why was the hippie movement of particular concern to the older generation?
- Because hippies refused to work and experimented in drugs such as marijuana and LSD.
- Because hippies were violent and they saw them as a threat.
- Because hippies talked of the unimportance of the older generation so they were worried the government would latch onto this view and stop giving them pensions etc.
- Because hippies weren't productive so they were worried about what would become of the world when their generation died.
5. When did the student movement become more extreme in its views?
- In the early 1970s
- In the early 1960s
- In the late 1960s
- In the late 1950s