1. If I combined Chlorine with aqueous sodium bromide, what colour solution would I obtain?
- Brick red
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a disproportionation reaction?
- It isnt a real type of reaction.
- Oxidation and reduction occuring at the same time.
- Where oxidation and reduction are occuring at the same time in the same species.
- A type of displacment reaction.
3. In the reaction of H2SO4 to SO2 by bromide ions, what would we expect be produced?
- Colourless solution
- Acidic gasses
- White precipitate
4. What type of reaction is this? : Br + NaI --> NaBr + I
- Elimination substitution
5. As we go down group 7, what happens to the boiling point?