1. If I combined Chlorine with aqueous sodium bromide, what colour solution would I obtain?
- Brick red
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of sodium in the reaction: Cl + NaI --> NaCl + I
- Spectator ion
- Reducing agent
- Oxidising agent
3. What is a disproportionation reaction?
- A type of displacment reaction.
- It isnt a real type of reaction.
- Where oxidation and reduction are occuring at the same time in the same species.
- Oxidation and reduction occuring at the same time.
4. As we go down group 7, what happens to the boiling point?
5. In the reaction of H2SO4 to SO2 by bromide ions, what would we expect be produced?
- Acidic gasses
- White precipitate
- Colourless solution