1. What would happen if fluorine was bubbled through sodium asatide solution?
- Sodium would be produced.
- Astatine would be produced.
- We would get CO2.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a disproportionation reaction?
- A type of displacment reaction.
- Where oxidation and reduction are occuring at the same time in the same species.
- Oxidation and reduction occuring at the same time.
- It isnt a real type of reaction.
3. If I combined Chlorine with aqueous sodium bromide, what colour solution would I obtain?
- Brick red
4. What would happen if we mixed astatine with sodium fluoride solution?
- We would produce fluorine.
- The sodium would get displaced.
- It would go BOOM.
5. What is the role of sodium in the reaction: Cl + NaI --> NaCl + I
- Oxidising agent
- Spectator ion
- Reducing agent