1. What would happen if fluorine was bubbled through sodium asatide solution?
- Astatine would be produced.
- Sodium would be produced.
- We would get CO2.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of sodium in the reaction: Cl + NaI --> NaCl + I
- Spectator ion
- Oxidising agent
- Reducing agent
3. What type of reaction is this? : Br + NaI --> NaBr + I
- Elimination substitution
4. If I combined Chlorine with aqueous sodium bromide, what colour solution would I obtain?
- Brick red
5. What is a disproportionation reaction?
- Where oxidation and reduction are occuring at the same time in the same species.
- Oxidation and reduction occuring at the same time.
- A type of displacment reaction.
- It isnt a real type of reaction.