1. In the reaction of H2SO4 to SO2 by bromide ions, what would we expect be produced?
- Acidic gasses
- White precipitate
- Colourless solution
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. As we go down group 7, what happens to the boiling point?
3. When going down group 7, what happens to the oxidising power?
- Stays the same
4. What type of reaction is this? : 2NaOH+Cl2 --> NaOCl+NaCl+H2O
5. What would happen if fluorine was bubbled through sodium asatide solution?
- Astatine would be produced.
- We would get CO2.
- Sodium would be produced.