1. When going down group 7, what happens to the oxidising power?
- Stays the same
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of sodium in the reaction: Cl + NaI --> NaCl + I
- Oxidising agent
- Spectator ion
- Reducing agent
3. As we go down group 7, what happens to the boiling point?
4. What type of reaction is this? : 2NaOH+Cl2 --> NaOCl+NaCl+H2O
5. What is a disproportionation reaction?
- It isnt a real type of reaction.
- Oxidation and reduction occuring at the same time.
- Where oxidation and reduction are occuring at the same time in the same species.
- A type of displacment reaction.