1. What type of reaction is this? : 2NaOH+Cl2 --> NaOCl+NaCl+H2O
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the reaction of H2SO4 to SO2 by bromide ions, what would we expect be produced?
- Acidic gasses
- White precipitate
- Colourless solution
3. If I combined Chlorine with aqueous sodium bromide, what colour solution would I obtain?
- Brick red
4. What type of reaction is this? : Br + NaI --> NaBr + I
- Elimination substitution
5. When going down group 7, what happens to the oxidising power?
- Stays the same