1. What type of reaction is this? : 2NaOH+Cl2 --> NaOCl+NaCl+H2O
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When going down group 7, what happens to the oxidising power?
- Stays the same
3. What would happen if fluorine was bubbled through sodium asatide solution?
- We would get CO2.
- Sodium would be produced.
- Astatine would be produced.
4. As we go down group 7, what happens to the boiling point?
5. What is a disproportionation reaction?
- It isnt a real type of reaction.
- Where oxidation and reduction are occuring at the same time in the same species.
- A type of displacment reaction.
- Oxidation and reduction occuring at the same time.