1. When going down group 7, what happens to the oxidising power?
- Stays the same
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would happen if we mixed astatine with sodium fluoride solution?
- The sodium would get displaced.
- It would go BOOM.
- We would produce fluorine.
3. What is a disproportionation reaction?
- It isnt a real type of reaction.
- Oxidation and reduction occuring at the same time.
- Where oxidation and reduction are occuring at the same time in the same species.
- A type of displacment reaction.
4. What is the role of sodium in the reaction: Cl + NaI --> NaCl + I
- Spectator ion
- Reducing agent
- Oxidising agent
5. What would happen if fluorine was bubbled through sodium asatide solution?
- We would get CO2.
- Astatine would be produced.
- Sodium would be produced.