1. What type of reaction is this? : 2NaOH+Cl2 --> NaOCl+NaCl+H2O
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would happen if we mixed astatine with sodium fluoride solution?
- We would produce fluorine.
- The sodium would get displaced.
- It would go BOOM.
3. As we go down group 7, what happens to the boiling point?
4. What type of reaction is this? : Br + NaI --> NaBr + I
- Elimination substitution
5. If I combined Chlorine with aqueous sodium bromide, what colour solution would I obtain?
- Brick red