1. What type of reaction is this? : Br + NaI --> NaBr + I
- Elimination substitution
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. As we go down group 7, what happens to the boiling point?
3. If I combined Chlorine with aqueous sodium bromide, what colour solution would I obtain?
- Brick red
4. What would happen if fluorine was bubbled through sodium asatide solution?
- We would get CO2.
- Astatine would be produced.
- Sodium would be produced.
5. In the reaction of H2SO4 to SO2 by bromide ions, what would we expect be produced?
- Acidic gasses
- White precipitate
- Colourless solution