1. What type of reaction is this? : 2NaOH+Cl2 --> NaOCl+NaCl+H2O
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the reaction of H2SO4 to SO2 by bromide ions, what would we expect be produced?
- Colourless solution
- Acidic gasses
- White precipitate
3. What would happen if we mixed astatine with sodium fluoride solution?
- The sodium would get displaced.
- It would go BOOM.
- We would produce fluorine.
4. What would happen if fluorine was bubbled through sodium asatide solution?
- Astatine would be produced.
- We would get CO2.
- Sodium would be produced.
5. What is a disproportionation reaction?
- A type of displacment reaction.
- It isnt a real type of reaction.
- Where oxidation and reduction are occuring at the same time in the same species.
- Oxidation and reduction occuring at the same time.