1. Lower pressures favour the forward reaction. True or False?
- False. HIGHER pressures favour the forward (exothermic reaction).
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Nitrogen and _________ are needed to make Ammonia
3. The Haber Process is a reversible reaction. True or False?
4. The optimum temperature for the Haber Process is 450 degrees C. True or False
5. This is because it is hot enough to increase the ______ ___ ________ but cool enough to favour the ___________ (exothermic) reaction.
- rate of reaction, forward