1. Lower pressures favour the forward reaction. True or False?
- False. HIGHER pressures favour the forward (exothermic reaction).
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Nitrogen and _________ are needed to make Ammonia
3. This is because it is hot enough to increase the ______ ___ ________ but cool enough to favour the ___________ (exothermic) reaction.
- rate of reaction, forward
4. The Haber Process is a reversible reaction. True or False?
5. The optimum temperature for the Haber Process is 450 degrees C. True or False