1. Louis' powers under the Constitution did NOT include....
- A Civil List
- Ability to choose members of the Assembly
- Suspensive Veto
- Ability to Choose own ministers
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Paris change under the Local Government Reforms of the Constitution?
- Stayed the same but gained its own Municipal Council.
- Did not alter at all from the Ancient Regime.
- Divided into 43 sections with its own Municipal Council.
- Divided into 8 sections with its own Municipal Council.
3. What replaced the specialised courts of the Ancient Regime, under the Legal System Reform?
- Louis' own judgement
- A Tribunal System
- Local versions of the Parlement
- 7 different courts, each for different professions
4. What replaced Generalities under the Local Government reforms of the Constitution?
- 43 Sections of equal size
- 43 Regions of varying size
- 83 Departments of equal size
- 83 Councils of equal numbers
5. Who was in charge of handling and storing money under the Constitution?
- The Legislative Assembly
- The National Treasury
- The Municipal Council
- The National Assembly