1. What did the Religious Reforms include under the Constitution?
- The Construction of the Sacre Couer
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The destruction of all Catholic Churches
- The construction of 30 synagogues
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who formed the Constitution of 1791?
- Louis XVI
- The Clergy
- The Bourgeoisie
- The Nobles
3. How did Paris change under the Local Government Reforms of the Constitution?
- Did not alter at all from the Ancient Regime.
- Divided into 8 sections with its own Municipal Council.
- Divided into 43 sections with its own Municipal Council.
- Stayed the same but gained its own Municipal Council.
4. Who was in charge of handling and storing money under the Constitution?
- The National Treasury
- The Legislative Assembly
- The National Assembly
- The Municipal Council
5. What was introduced to save the National Assembly from financial difficulties?
- Bronze and Silver Coins
- Assignat (paper bonds)
- Silver Coins
- A Debit and Credit System