1. What replaced Generalities under the Local Government reforms of the Constitution?
- 83 Departments of equal size
- 43 Regions of varying size
- 83 Councils of equal numbers
- 43 Sections of equal size
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What replaced all forms of execution in 1792?
- Electric Chair.
- The Tribunal System
- The Guillotine
- A life sentence in prison
3. How did Paris change under the Local Government Reforms of the Constitution?
- Did not alter at all from the Ancient Regime.
- Divided into 43 sections with its own Municipal Council.
- Stayed the same but gained its own Municipal Council.
- Divided into 8 sections with its own Municipal Council.
4. Why did the Pope condemn the revolution?
- He feared the rise of Judaism and Atheism.
- It was no longer his job to appoint and remove Bishops and Clergymen
- He disagreed with the treatment of Louis and Marie Antoinette
- He didn't condemn the revolution and supported the new constitution.
5. What did the Constitution of 1791 establish?
- A Constitutional Monarchy
- An Absolute Monarchy
- A Republic
- Popular Sovereignty