1. How did Paris change under the Local Government Reforms of the Constitution?
- Did not alter at all from the Ancient Regime.
- Divided into 43 sections with its own Municipal Council.
- Stayed the same but gained its own Municipal Council.
- Divided into 8 sections with its own Municipal Council.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What replaced the specialised courts of the Ancient Regime, under the Legal System Reform?
- Louis' own judgement
- 7 different courts, each for different professions
- A Tribunal System
- Local versions of the Parlement
3. Who formed the Constitution of 1791?
- The Bourgeoisie
- The Clergy
- The Nobles
- Louis XVI
4. Louis' powers under the Constitution did NOT include....
- Ability to choose members of the Assembly
- Ability to Choose own ministers
- Suspensive Veto
- A Civil List
5. Which was NOT guaranteed under the reforms of the Legal System?
- The Right to a Lawyer
- The Right to appear in court within 24 hours
- The Right to refuse arrest.
- The Right to a public Judgement