1. How did Paris change under the Local Government Reforms of the Constitution?
- Stayed the same but gained its own Municipal Council.
- Divided into 43 sections with its own Municipal Council.
- Divided into 8 sections with its own Municipal Council.
- Did not alter at all from the Ancient Regime.
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was introduced to save the National Assembly from financial difficulties?
- Bronze and Silver Coins
- Assignat (paper bonds)
- Silver Coins
- A Debit and Credit System
3. Which was NOT a direct tax under the Financial Reforms of the Constitution?
- Bedroom Tax
- Property Tax
- Land Tax
- Commerce / Trade Tax
4. Why did the Pope condemn the revolution?
- He feared the rise of Judaism and Atheism.
- He didn't condemn the revolution and supported the new constitution.
- It was no longer his job to appoint and remove Bishops and Clergymen
- He disagreed with the treatment of Louis and Marie Antoinette
5. What did the Religious Reforms include under the Constitution?
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The construction of 30 synagogues
- The destruction of all Catholic Churches
- The Construction of the Sacre Couer