- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 17-05-15 16:43
1. What did the Religious Reforms include under the Constitution?
- The destruction of all Catholic Churches
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The construction of 30 synagogues
- The Construction of the Sacre Couer
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How were clergymen chosen for their position under the Civil Constitution of the Clergy?
- By their superiors in the church hierarchy
- By the Pope
- By Louis
- By members of the parish
3. What replaced all forms of execution in 1792?
- A life sentence in prison
- Electric Chair.
- The Guillotine
- The Tribunal System
4. What replaced the specialised courts of the Ancient Regime, under the Legal System Reform?
- A Tribunal System
- 7 different courts, each for different professions
- Local versions of the Parlement
- Louis' own judgement
5. Who formed the Constitution of 1791?
- The Nobles
- Louis XVI
- The Bourgeoisie
- The Clergy