1. What did the Constitution of 1791 establish?
- A Republic
- A Constitutional Monarchy
- An Absolute Monarchy
- Popular Sovereignty
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was given legislative and law making powers under the Lonstitution?
- Louis XVI
- The National Legislative Assembly
- The Municipal Committee
3. What replaced the specialised courts of the Ancient Regime, under the Legal System Reform?
- A Tribunal System
- 7 different courts, each for different professions
- Local versions of the Parlement
- Louis' own judgement
4. How did Paris change under the Local Government Reforms of the Constitution?
- Did not alter at all from the Ancient Regime.
- Divided into 8 sections with its own Municipal Council.
- Divided into 43 sections with its own Municipal Council.
- Stayed the same but gained its own Municipal Council.
5. Who was in charge of handling and storing money under the Constitution?
- The Municipal Council
- The Legislative Assembly
- The National Treasury
- The National Assembly