1. Louis' powers under the Constitution did NOT include....
- Ability to choose members of the Assembly
- Suspensive Veto
- A Civil List
- Ability to Choose own ministers
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was in charge of handling and storing money under the Constitution?
- The Legislative Assembly
- The National Assembly
- The National Treasury
- The Municipal Council
3. Which was NOT guaranteed under the reforms of the Legal System?
- The Right to a public Judgement
- The Right to refuse arrest.
- The Right to appear in court within 24 hours
- The Right to a Lawyer
4. What did the Religious Reforms include under the Constitution?
- The destruction of all Catholic Churches
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The construction of 30 synagogues
- The Construction of the Sacre Couer
5. What replaced the specialised courts of the Ancient Regime, under the Legal System Reform?
- 7 different courts, each for different professions
- Local versions of the Parlement
- A Tribunal System
- Louis' own judgement