1. What replaced Generalities under the Local Government reforms of the Constitution?
- 43 Sections of equal size
- 83 Departments of equal size
- 83 Councils of equal numbers
- 43 Regions of varying size
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which was NOT a direct tax under the Financial Reforms of the Constitution?
- Bedroom Tax
- Property Tax
- Land Tax
- Commerce / Trade Tax
3. Who formed the Constitution of 1791?
- Louis XVI
- The Clergy
- The Bourgeoisie
- The Nobles
4. Louis' powers under the Constitution did NOT include....
- Ability to Choose own ministers
- Suspensive Veto
- Ability to choose members of the Assembly
- A Civil List
5. Why did the Pope condemn the revolution?
- He didn't condemn the revolution and supported the new constitution.
- It was no longer his job to appoint and remove Bishops and Clergymen
- He feared the rise of Judaism and Atheism.
- He disagreed with the treatment of Louis and Marie Antoinette