1. What replaced the specialised courts of the Ancient Regime, under the Legal System Reform?
- A Tribunal System
- Local versions of the Parlement
- Louis' own judgement
- 7 different courts, each for different professions
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was introduced to save the National Assembly from financial difficulties?
- A Debit and Credit System
- Assignat (paper bonds)
- Bronze and Silver Coins
- Silver Coins
3. How were clergymen chosen for their position under the Civil Constitution of the Clergy?
- By members of the parish
- By their superiors in the church hierarchy
- By Louis
- By the Pope
4. Who formed the Constitution of 1791?
- The Nobles
- Louis XVI
- The Bourgeoisie
- The Clergy
5. What did the Religious Reforms include under the Constitution?
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The Construction of the Sacre Couer
- The construction of 30 synagogues
- The destruction of all Catholic Churches