1. Who was in charge of handling and storing money under the Constitution?
- The Legislative Assembly
- The National Treasury
- The Municipal Council
- The National Assembly
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the Pope condemn the revolution?
- He feared the rise of Judaism and Atheism.
- He didn't condemn the revolution and supported the new constitution.
- It was no longer his job to appoint and remove Bishops and Clergymen
- He disagreed with the treatment of Louis and Marie Antoinette
3. What replaced all forms of execution in 1792?
- Electric Chair.
- The Tribunal System
- The Guillotine
- A life sentence in prison
4. What replaced the specialised courts of the Ancient Regime, under the Legal System Reform?
- 7 different courts, each for different professions
- Local versions of the Parlement
- A Tribunal System
- Louis' own judgement
5. Who formed the Constitution of 1791?
- The Bourgeoisie
- Louis XVI
- The Clergy
- The Nobles