1. What replaced the specialised courts of the Ancient Regime, under the Legal System Reform?
- 7 different courts, each for different professions
- A Tribunal System
- Louis' own judgement
- Local versions of the Parlement
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which was NOT guaranteed under the reforms of the Legal System?
- The Right to a public Judgement
- The Right to refuse arrest.
- The Right to appear in court within 24 hours
- The Right to a Lawyer
3. What did the Religious Reforms include under the Constitution?
- The destruction of all Catholic Churches
- The Construction of the Sacre Couer
- The Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- The construction of 30 synagogues
4. What did the Constitution of 1791 establish?
- A Republic
- A Constitutional Monarchy
- An Absolute Monarchy
- Popular Sovereignty
5. What was introduced to save the National Assembly from financial difficulties?
- Bronze and Silver Coins
- A Debit and Credit System
- Assignat (paper bonds)
- Silver Coins