1. Who claimed that culture is based on 'shared meanings, values and practices'?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who claimed that the media is responsible for the creation of popular culture?
3. Which of these is a norm?
- The principle of fairness
- Wearing a seatbelt in a car
- The belief that we must forgive
4. What did Fox say that English culture included?
- Drinking tea and owning a mobile phone
- Eating scones
- Loving the Queen
5. Who identified 3 types of cultural diversity, one of which was 'Communal Diversification'?
Similar Sociology resources: