1. Production of what actually exceeded the target set in the first FYP?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the second FYP start?
3. What happened to many of the schemes started during the first FYP during the second?
- They were taken over by peasants from the countrysidr
- They were completed
- They were adapted to fit the new targets
- They were abandoned
4. Who was Stakhanovism named after?
- Alexei Stakhanov, a coalminer who mined 14 times more coal in a single shift than was normally produced
- Alexei Stakhanov, a shop worker who sold more produce than the target amount
- Nikola Stakhanov, a teacher who taught her pupils how to become membets of the Communist Party
- Aurelius Stakhanov, a member of the Communist Party who was shot by a peasant
5. What was significant about the First FYP?
- It had many successes
- The targets set were ever increasing and wholly unrealistic
- Its focus was on WW2
- Stalin visit all the factories exceeding the targets