1. What was still a problem during the second FYP?
- Underdevelopment of Magnitogorsk
- Overdevelopment of heavy industry
- Underdevelopment of consumer industries
- Underdevelopment of heavy industries
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the main focus of the third FYP?
- Stalin's private villa
- WW 1
- The Great Patriotic War
3. What was Gosplan?
- A supreme economic council
- A planning commision that coordinated the FYPs
- A planning commission that criticised the FYPs
- Another name for the Commissar for Heavy Industry
4. When did the first FYP start?
5. What were the main focuses of the second FYP?
- Living and working conditions
- Heavy industry, transport and Gigantomania
- Heavy industry, transport and communication
- Untealistic targets, communication and housing