1. When did the third FYP start?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a problem with the weapons produced during the third FYP?
- They were technically inferior due to a focus on quantity over quality
- They were technically superior due to a focus on quantity over quality
- They didn't work correctly as they hadn't been produced fast enough
- They were stolen from the Germans
3. What was still a problem during the second FYP?
- Overdevelopment of heavy industry
- Underdevelopment of consumer industries
- Underdevelopment of Magnitogorsk
- Underdevelopment of heavy industries
4. What was significant about the First FYP?
- The targets set were ever increasing and wholly unrealistic
- It had many successes
- Stalin visit all the factories exceeding the targets
- Its focus was on WW2
5. Production of what actually exceeded the target set in the first FYP?