1. What were the main focuses of the second FYP?
- Heavy industry, transport and communication
- Living and working conditions
- Heavy industry, transport and Gigantomania
- Untealistic targets, communication and housing
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Gosplan?
- A supreme economic council
- A planning commision that coordinated the FYPs
- A planning commission that criticised the FYPs
- Another name for the Commissar for Heavy Industry
3. When did the second FYP start?
4. Production of what actually exceeded the target set in the first FYP?
5. What was significant about the First FYP?
- It had many successes
- Stalin visit all the factories exceeding the targets
- The targets set were ever increasing and wholly unrealistic
- Its focus was on WW2