- Created by: Sapphire Studies
- Created on: 02-04-15 15:25
1. Where was Russia's first defeat?
- The Masurian Lakes
- St Petersburg
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Tsarina do when she was left as Petorgrad Deputy
- Killed almost 500,000 Russians
- Sacked official advisors and took advice from Rasputin
- Dissolved the Duma
3. What had Germany done to Russia by 1915?
- Captured two of their provinces
- Captured most of their 4 provinces
- Defeated them six times
4. What were the people forced to do because of the war?
- Teach 'war classes' at school
- Pay higher taxes
- Never speak of it in public
- Take days off work
5. What two dates were the Russian defeats at the Masurian Lakes?
- September 1914 and February 1915
- They were only defeated once in October 1914
- September 1915 and February 1916
- August 1914 and December 1914