1. What were the people forced to do because of the war?
- Never speak of it in public
- Pay higher taxes
- Take days off work
- Teach 'war classes' at school
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What had Germany done to Russia by 1915?
- Captured two of their provinces
- Captured most of their 4 provinces
- Defeated them six times
3. What two dates were the Russian defeats at the Masurian Lakes?
- August 1914 and December 1914
- September 1914 and February 1915
- September 1915 and February 1916
- They were only defeated once in October 1914
4. Where did Russia manage to drive the Germans back
5. What did the Tsarina do when she was left as Petorgrad Deputy
- Killed almost 500,000 Russians
- Sacked official advisors and took advice from Rasputin
- Dissolved the Duma