1. What had Germany done to Russia by 1915?
- Captured most of their 4 provinces
- Defeated them six times
- Captured two of their provinces
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give one reason why Russia was unsuccessful
- The weather was bad
- Shortages of equipment
- They showed up late
3. What were the people forced to do because of the war?
- Pay higher taxes
- Take days off work
- Never speak of it in public
- Teach 'war classes' at school
4. What two dates were the Russian defeats at the Masurian Lakes?
- September 1914 and February 1915
- September 1915 and February 1916
- August 1914 and December 1914
- They were only defeated once in October 1914
5. Where was Russia's first defeat?
- The Masurian Lakes
- St Petersburg