1. Where did Russia manage to drive the Germans back
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was Russia's first defeat?
- The Masurian Lakes
- St Petersburg
3. What were the people forced to do because of the war?
- Teach 'war classes' at school
- Take days off work
- Pay higher taxes
- Never speak of it in public
4. What did the Tsarina do when she was left as Petorgrad Deputy
- Killed almost 500,000 Russians
- Sacked official advisors and took advice from Rasputin
- Dissolved the Duma
5. What had Germany done to Russia by 1915?
- Captured two of their provinces
- Captured most of their 4 provinces
- Defeated them six times