1. What had Germany done to Russia by 1915?
- Captured most of their 4 provinces
- Defeated them six times
- Captured two of their provinces
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the people feel about the war when it began?
- They did not have an opinion
- They supported it
- They did not support it
- They did not know it had begun
3. Give one reason why Russia was unsuccessful
- Shortages of equipment
- They showed up late
- The weather was bad
4. What two dates were the Russian defeats at the Masurian Lakes?
- They were only defeated once in October 1914
- September 1915 and February 1916
- September 1914 and February 1915
- August 1914 and December 1914
5. What were the people forced to do because of the war?
- Teach 'war classes' at school
- Pay higher taxes
- Never speak of it in public
- Take days off work