1. What was the first country Russia invaded successfully?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Tsarina do when she was left as Petorgrad Deputy
- Sacked official advisors and took advice from Rasputin
- Dissolved the Duma
- Killed almost 500,000 Russians
3. Where was Russia's first defeat?
- The Masurian Lakes
- St Petersburg
4. Give one reason why Russia was unsuccessful
- The weather was bad
- Shortages of equipment
- They showed up late
5. What were the people forced to do because of the war?
- Never speak of it in public
- Teach 'war classes' at school
- Pay higher taxes
- Take days off work