1. In August 1915 there were
- 2 million dead, prisoners or wounded
- 2 million dead or widowed
- 1 million dead, prisoners or wounded
- 2 million held captive by the Germans
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the first country Russia invaded successfully?
3. What did the Tsarina do when she was left as Petorgrad Deputy
- Killed almost 500,000 Russians
- Sacked official advisors and took advice from Rasputin
- Dissolved the Duma
4. Where was Russia's first defeat?
- St Petersburg
- The Masurian Lakes
5. What had Germany done to Russia by 1915?
- Captured most of their 4 provinces
- Defeated them six times
- Captured two of their provinces