1. What is matrilocal?
- Living with or near the wife's family.
- Parts we play in society, each role has its own roles which tells us how we should act in that role.
- The process of learning to become a member of society.
- The way of life of a group of people, which is learned and shared.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the dark side of the family?
- Threatening behaviour, committed by a family member against another.
- A situation where family life damages its members.
- A situation where women combine the responsiblities of paid work with their mother/housewife role.
- Harm caused to a child under the age of 18 by an adult.
3. What is a house-husband?
- Where a father live alone with their dependent children.
- Living with or near the husbands family.
- A man with main resoinsiblities for domestic tasks & childcare.
- A person who has more than one marriage partner in their lifetime.
4. What is identity?
- It is where the woman combines the responsibilities of a paid job with a mother/housewife role.
- How we see ourselves and how others see us.
- It is idea's about what is worthwhile and important in a culture.
- It is when someone remains single as a positive life-style choice.
5. What is conjugal roles?
- When a couple set up their own home.
- The roles of a husband a wife who are living together.
- A family in which conjugal roles are similar but not identical.
- A situation in which family life damages it's members.