1. Why was DLG criticised over Chenak?
- he did not put his country first
- he didnt consult the coalition
- it was a personal cause not a political one
- it wasn't Britain's place to get involved
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which foreign policy crisis didn't help DLG cause?
- boer war
- the treaty of versailles
3. how many seats did labour win in 1922?
4. What was the scandal called that accused DLG of selling peerages to finance his own party?
- People and the Peers Scandal
- Honours Scandal
- Home Comfort Sacndal
- David's Pals Scandal
5. what event triggered a weakness in DLG's relations with the conservatives
- Bonar Law's resignation
- Uniting the Liberal party
- Partitioning Ireland
- The end of the Great War