1. Which foreign policy crisis didn't help DLG cause?
- boer war
- the treaty of versailles
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what event triggered a weakness in DLG's relations with the conservatives
- The end of the Great War
- Bonar Law's resignation
- Partitioning Ireland
- Uniting the Liberal party
3. Where was the conservative conference where DLG lost his place as PM held?
- Carlton Club
- Cardiff town hall
- Charlton racecource
- Colchester Working mens Club
4. how many seats did labour win in 1922?
5. Why was DLG criticised over Chenak?
- it was a personal cause not a political one
- he didnt consult the coalition
- it wasn't Britain's place to get involved
- he did not put his country first