1. What was the scandal called that accused DLG of selling peerages to finance his own party?
- People and the Peers Scandal
- Honours Scandal
- Home Comfort Sacndal
- David's Pals Scandal
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. who won the 1922 election?
- national coalition
3. Where was the conservative conference where DLG lost his place as PM held?
- Carlton Club
- Cardiff town hall
- Charlton racecource
- Colchester Working mens Club
4. what event triggered a weakness in DLG's relations with the conservatives
- Uniting the Liberal party
- Bonar Law's resignation
- The end of the Great War
- Partitioning Ireland
5. Why was DLG criticised over Chenak?
- it was a personal cause not a political one
- he didnt consult the coalition
- it wasn't Britain's place to get involved
- he did not put his country first