1. who won the 1922 election?
- national coalition
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many seats did labour win in 1922?
3. Why was DLG criticised over Chenak?
- it was a personal cause not a political one
- he did not put his country first
- he didnt consult the coalition
- it wasn't Britain's place to get involved
4. What was the scandal called that accused DLG of selling peerages to finance his own party?
- Honours Scandal
- David's Pals Scandal
- Home Comfort Sacndal
- People and the Peers Scandal
5. Which foreign policy crisis didn't help DLG cause?
- the treaty of versailles
- boer war