1. who won the 1922 election?
- national coalition
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. how many seats did labour win in 1922?
3. Where was the conservative conference where DLG lost his place as PM held?
- Cardiff town hall
- Carlton Club
- Colchester Working mens Club
- Charlton racecource
4. what event triggered a weakness in DLG's relations with the conservatives
- Uniting the Liberal party
- Bonar Law's resignation
- The end of the Great War
- Partitioning Ireland
5. Why was DLG criticised over Chenak?
- he did not put his country first
- he didnt consult the coalition
- it was a personal cause not a political one
- it wasn't Britain's place to get involved