1. How many newspapers did parliament and the royalists have?
- Parliament - 5; Royalists - 4
- Parliament - 9; Royalists - 7
- Parliament - 6; Royalists - 2
- Parliament - 2; Royalists - 6
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did parliament control finance?
- Through access to taxes
- Through access to the army
- Through access to resources
- Through access to officials
3. In a 1630's report on London taxes, how much did parliament receive from the South?
4. What percentage of the English population did London hold?
5. However, what had Charles failed to do?
- Take his religion seriously
- Negotiate seriously
- Take parliament seriously
- Take into consideration the thoughts of his people