1. With regards to parliamentary finance and control, where did parliament hold?
- The South
- The North
- The East
- The West
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. London held England's largest...
3. Who were Charles' two main advisors? Which held most sway with him?
- Edward Hyde and Henrietta Maria; Maria had more sway
- Edward Hyde and Henrietta Maria; Hyde had more sway
- Duke of Buckingham and Henrietta Maria; Maria had more sway
- Duke of Buckingham and Henrietta Maria; Buckingham had more sway
4. What percentage of the English population did London hold?
5. What did October 1642 see?
- The Battle of Interlochy
- The Battle of Edgehill
- Marston Moor
- The Battle of Newbury