1. Which one of these isn't a type of religious experience?
- Involvement in a miraculous event.
- Communicating with God through prayer.
- Having good luck.
- Experiencing a conversion.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an agnostic?
- Someone who believes in God
- Someone who has enough evidence to prove the existence of god.
- a person who believes there isn't enough evidence to believe if God exists.
- Someone who doesn't believe in God.
3. Who put forward the idea of the cosmological argument?
- William Paley
- St Thomas Aquinas
- Charles Darwin
- Isaac Newton
4. what isn't included as evidence for the design argument?
- Shakespeare's plays
- Inside of a watch
- Opposed thumbs
5. What does 'God is immanent' mean?
- God is powerful.
- God created the world.
- God interferes in our world through miracles.
- God is everywhere.