1. What did the 22nd amendment mean for the presidency?
- The head of the OMB must be confirmed by the Senate
- The president can only serve two terms
- The president can issue executive orders
- The vice president takes over if the president dies
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these powers of the president is in Article 2 of the constitution?
- Head of State
- Commander in Chief
- Party leader
- Bargainer in Chief
3. Who was the first president?
- George Washington
- Abraham Lincoln
- John Adams
- James Maddison
4. The executive branch of government is...
- A presidential executive
- A fused executive
- A cabinet executive
- A bureaucratic executive
5. Who is the biggest constraint of presidential power?
- Public opinion
- The Supreme Court