1. Who is the biggest constraint of presidential power?
- The Supreme Court
- Public opinion
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the 22nd amendment mean for the presidency?
- The president can only serve two terms
- The head of the OMB must be confirmed by the Senate
- The vice president takes over if the president dies
- The president can issue executive orders
3. When is the presidency most strong?
- In a UN meeting
- In the last year of his presidency
- In times of crisis
- In a government shutdown
4. What is the advisory body to the president called
- Executive Office to the President
- The Cabinet
- Congressional Committees
- Lobby groups
5. Who was the first president?
- James Maddison
- George Washington
- John Adams
- Abraham Lincoln