1. What did the 22nd amendment mean for the presidency?
- The president can only serve two terms
- The vice president takes over if the president dies
- The president can issue executive orders
- The head of the OMB must be confirmed by the Senate
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The executive branch of government is...
- A fused executive
- A cabinet executive
- A presidential executive
- A bureaucratic executive
3. When is the presidency most strong?
- In a UN meeting
- In the last year of his presidency
- In times of crisis
- In a government shutdown
4. How often is a presidential election held?
- Every 6 years
- Every 4 years
- Every 5 years
- Every 2 years
5. Who is the biggest constraint of presidential power?
- Public opinion
- The Supreme Court