1. What did the 22nd amendment mean for the presidency?
- The president can issue executive orders
- The head of the OMB must be confirmed by the Senate
- The president can only serve two terms
- The vice president takes over if the president dies
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is the presidency most strong?
- In the last year of his presidency
- In times of crisis
- In a UN meeting
- In a government shutdown
3. Which historian theorised the imperial presidency?
- Arthur Schlesinger
- Richard Neustadt
- James Madison
4. Who is the biggest constraint of presidential power?
- Public opinion
- The Supreme Court
5. What is the advisory body to the president called
- Congressional Committees
- Executive Office to the President
- The Cabinet
- Lobby groups