1. At what price did nobles sell their land to peasants?
- up to 90% above market price
- 20% below market price
- 50% above market price
- what it was worth
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said the Emancipation was "the single greatest liberating measure in the whole history of Europe"?
- M S Anderson
- E H Carr
- E Acton
3. What effect did the Emancipation have on domestic serfs?
- They were not allowed their own cottage and land
- They were liberated and did not have to pay obrok
- They were emancipated like farmer serfs, with the same restrictions
- They were liberated and no longer tied to the Mir
4. How many serfs were emancipated in total?
- 21 million
- 3 million
- 20 million
- 50 million
5. What were redemption payments?
- Payment from the government to nobles at 4% interest
- Payment from peasants to nobles at 6% interest
- Payment from peasants to the government at 10% interest
- Payment from nobles to peasants at 8% interest