1. What effect did the Emancipation have on domestic serfs?
- They were liberated and no longer tied to the Mir
- They were not allowed their own cottage and land
- They were emancipated like farmer serfs, with the same restrictions
- They were liberated and did not have to pay obrok
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was serfdom introduced to Russia?
3. What percentage of the population did the serfs form?
4. When did Alexander state that he wanted reform to come "from above" rather than "from below"?
5. At what price did nobles sell their land to peasants?
- what it was worth
- up to 90% above market price
- 50% above market price
- 20% below market price