1. What stakeholder helped to fund this project?
- EU objective one funding
- The council for national parks
- The ACGH company
- The local trees and plants movement
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a negative for the local people?
- People keep stealing the plants from the biomes
- The project blocks the view
- Traffic congestion, high ticket prices
- Lack of interesting plants still present in the real country side
3. How many visitors does the Eden project have in 2012?
4. When does the stakeholder involved in this project give help?
- When the area has a GDP lower that 75% of the eu national average
- When the local people ask for their help
- When they believe the area will decline even further without help
- When the area has a GDP of less that 65% of the eu national average
5. Define the word stakeholder
- Someone who owns the project
- Someone who orders medium rare but gets rare instead
- Someone who has invested in a project emotionally or financially
- Someone who pays for the project