1. Define the word stakeholder
- Someone who owns the project
- Someone who orders medium rare but gets rare instead
- Someone who has invested in a project emotionally or financially
- Someone who pays for the project
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What stakeholder helped to fund this project?
- The local trees and plants movement
- EU objective one funding
- The ACGH company
- The council for national parks
3. When does the stakeholder involved in this project give help?
- When the area has a GDP lower that 75% of the eu national average
- When they believe the area will decline even further without help
- When the area has a GDP of less that 65% of the eu national average
- When the local people ask for their help
4. How many jobs did The Eden Project create?
5. How many visitors does the Eden project have in 2012?