1. How many jobs did The Eden Project create?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a negative for the local people?
- People keep stealing the plants from the biomes
- The project blocks the view
- Traffic congestion, high ticket prices
- Lack of interesting plants still present in the real country side
3. What stakeholder helped to fund this project?
- EU objective one funding
- The local trees and plants movement
- The council for national parks
- The ACGH company
4. Define the word stakeholder
- Someone who owns the project
- Someone who has invested in a project emotionally or financially
- Someone who pays for the project
- Someone who orders medium rare but gets rare instead
5. When does the stakeholder involved in this project give help?
- When the area has a GDP lower that 75% of the eu national average
- When they believe the area will decline even further without help
- When the area has a GDP of less that 65% of the eu national average
- When the local people ask for their help