1. What is a negative for the local people?
- Traffic congestion, high ticket prices
- Lack of interesting plants still present in the real country side
- People keep stealing the plants from the biomes
- The project blocks the view
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the Eden project built?
- In a bid to make sure teenagers of Cornwall have somewhere to go to avoid vandalism
- The Cornish government thought it would be nice
- To rebrand Cornwall as it is greatly deprived due to second homes and seasonal jobs
- To keep endangered species of plants and animals from extinction
3. How many visitors does the Eden project have in 2012?
4. Define the word stakeholder
- Someone who has invested in a project emotionally or financially
- Someone who orders medium rare but gets rare instead
- Someone who pays for the project
- Someone who owns the project
5. How many jobs did The Eden Project create?