1. How does oxygen get added to our atmosphere?
- The Earth cools and oceans form.Forms of life evolve in the oceans and photosynethesis begins.Oxygen builds up in the oceans.Oxygen builds up in the atmosphere.
- The volcanoes gave out oxygen.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Earths early atmosphere was formed by gases produced from what?
3. The Earths early atmosphere did not contain what?
- Carbon dioxide
- Water Vapour
4. What can add carbon dioxide to the atmosphere?
- Burning fossil fuels and deforestation
- farming and breathing
5. The Earth was very hot to start off with, and there were no oceans. As the Earth cooled down the water vapour in the atmosphere condensed to form a liquid water.This liquid water became what?
- a puddle
- The oceans
Similar Science resources: