1. What are the two gases present in the largest amounts in the Earths early atmosphere?
- Water vapour and carbon dioxide
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Earths early atmosphere did not contain what?
- Carbon dioxide
- Water Vapour
3. Today the Earths atmospherehas much less than 1% carbon dioxide and has more than 21% oxygen this means that?
- Carbin dioxide has been removed from the atmosphereand oxygen has been added to the atmosphere.
- Todays oxygen has been removed from the atmosphere and carbon dioxide has been added
4. How does oxygen get added to our atmosphere?
- The Earth cools and oceans form.Forms of life evolve in the oceans and photosynethesis begins.Oxygen builds up in the oceans.Oxygen builds up in the atmosphere.
- The volcanoes gave out oxygen.
5. The Earths early atmosphere was formed by gases produced from what?
Similar Science resources: