1. What are the two gases present in the largest amounts in the Earths early atmosphere?
- Water vapour and carbon dioxide
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does oxygen get added to our atmosphere?
- The Earth cools and oceans form.Forms of life evolve in the oceans and photosynethesis begins.Oxygen builds up in the oceans.Oxygen builds up in the atmosphere.
- The volcanoes gave out oxygen.
3. The Earths early atmosphere did not contain what?
- Water Vapour
- Carbon dioxide
4. Why can't scientists be certain about the form of the early atmosphere?
- They are different theories
- There were no humans around so we must use clues.
- Scientists don't understand the early atmosphere and need evidence.
- Scientists don't know much about the early atmosphere
5. What can add carbon dioxide to the atmosphere?
- Burning fossil fuels and deforestation
- farming and breathing
Similar Science resources: