- Created by: abbykenney545
- Created on: 05-02-14 23:15
1. What can add carbon dioxide to the atmosphere?
- Burning fossil fuels and deforestation
- farming and breathing
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does oxygen get added to our atmosphere?
- The Earth cools and oceans form.Forms of life evolve in the oceans and photosynethesis begins.Oxygen builds up in the oceans.Oxygen builds up in the atmosphere.
- The volcanoes gave out oxygen.
3. The Earth was very hot to start off with, and there were no oceans. As the Earth cooled down the water vapour in the atmosphere condensed to form a liquid water.This liquid water became what?
- The oceans
- a puddle
4. Why can't scientists be certain about the form of the early atmosphere?
- There were no humans around so we must use clues.
- Scientists don't know much about the early atmosphere
- Scientists don't understand the early atmosphere and need evidence.
- They are different theories
5. The Earths early atmosphere was formed by gases produced from what?
Similar Science resources: