1. In the First Duma, how many votes were cast by peasants?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which party membership more than doubled in the Second Duma?
3. When was the First Duma?
- April to June 1906
- March to July 1906
- June to September 1906
- November to December 1906
4. In the Third Duma, what happened to the parties?
- The Octobrists grew in popularity and the Rightists became a minority
- The Kadets grew in popularity and the Nationalists became a minority
- The Rightists grew in popularity and the Kadets became a minority
- The Nationalists grew in popularity and the Kadets became a minority
5. When was the Third Duma?
- April 1909 to October 1914
- November 1907 to June 1912
- January 1908 to May 1913
- July 1905 to November 1908
Similar History resources: