1. What did Nicholas say in response to the First Duma's demands?
- "totally inadmissable"
- "completely ridiculous"
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Second Duma?
- February to June 1907
- March to June 1908
- February to October 1909
- June to December 1905
3. How many Francs did the Tsar loan from France in order to keep financial independence from the First Duma?
4. Under which Duma were Justices of the Peace restored?
- First Duma
- Second Duma
- Third Duma
- Fourth Duma
5. In the Third Duma, what happened to the parties?
- The Octobrists grew in popularity and the Rightists became a minority
- The Kadets grew in popularity and the Nationalists became a minority
- The Rightists grew in popularity and the Kadets became a minority
- The Nationalists grew in popularity and the Kadets became a minority
Similar History resources: