1. What did the Girondin demand in terms of action?
- Action against the emigres
- Action against the National Guard
- Action against the Republicans
- Action against the refractory priests
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supported Brissot and his ideas of spreading revolution throughout Europe?
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most Parisian clubs
- All of the Parisian clubs but only three Legislative Assembly Deputies and two Jacobins
- Very few Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most ex-nobles
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies but no one from external political groups
3. Why didn't the talented speakers like the Feuillant Club?
- Members could only attend a meeting if they paid a fixed fee
- Members could only speak at a meeting if they had attended the first meeting
- The meetings were in private so they couldn't win applause or reputation
- The meetings were in front of a mass crowd who were often violent to unpopular speakers
4. Which group within the Legislative Assembly promoted the overthrow of European monarchs in other countries?
- The Girondin
- No group within the Legislative Assembly
- The Jacobins
- The Feuillants
5. Why didn't Robespierre support the idea of a military crusade and promoting revolution abroad?
- It might result in a military dictatorship in France
- It might result in Louis returning to his position as Absolute Monarch
- It gave too much power to the serfs and peasants of foreign countries
- It was a minor issue compared to that of financial mismanagement and deficit
Similar History resources: