1. What did the Girondin demand in terms of action?
- Action against the National Guard
- Action against the Republicans
- Action against the emigres
- Action against the refractory priests
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supported Brissot and his ideas of spreading revolution throughout Europe?
- All of the Parisian clubs but only three Legislative Assembly Deputies and two Jacobins
- Very few Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most ex-nobles
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most Parisian clubs
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies but no one from external political groups
3. How did Louis respond to the Legislative Assembly's proposals to pass laws against the emigres?
- He formed a new ministry to counter-act the proposals
- He appealed to political groups to overthrow the Legislative Assembly
- He used his suspensive veto to reject them
- He abdicated and fled to Varennes
4. Why didn't Robespierre support the idea of a military crusade and promoting revolution abroad?
- It was a minor issue compared to that of financial mismanagement and deficit
- It might result in a military dictatorship in France
- It gave too much power to the serfs and peasants of foreign countries
- It might result in Louis returning to his position as Absolute Monarch
5. What did Brissot encourage in the Legislative Assembly?
- A run on the banks in Paris and other major cities
- An armed crusade against the monarchs of Europe
- A coup d'état of Prussia's church and state
- A union between the Girondin and the Jacobins
Similar History resources: