1. What did the Girondin demand in terms of action?
- Action against the National Guard
- Action against the emigres
- Action against the refractory priests
- Action against the Republicans
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which group within the Legislative Assembly promoted the overthrow of European monarchs in other countries?
- No group within the Legislative Assembly
- The Girondin
- The Feuillants
- The Jacobins
3. Who supported Brissot and his ideas of spreading revolution throughout Europe?
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most Parisian clubs
- All of the Parisian clubs but only three Legislative Assembly Deputies and two Jacobins
- Very few Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most ex-nobles
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies but no one from external political groups
4. Which Feuillant leader was defeated in the election to become mayor of Paris in 1791?
5. Why did talented members of the Feuillant Club turn to the Jacobin Club?
- They could develop their speaking skills needed in the Legislative Assembly
- They could develop their ideas in accordance with the Philosophes.
- They could win the votes of the crowds that attended Jacobin meetings.
- They could appeal to Louis and royal ministers who attended the meetings.
Similar History resources: