1. Which Feuillant leader was defeated in the election to become mayor of Paris in 1791?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which influential member of the Legislative Assembly became associated with the Girondin?
3. Who supported Brissot and his ideas of spreading revolution throughout Europe?
- All of the Parisian clubs but only three Legislative Assembly Deputies and two Jacobins
- Very few Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most ex-nobles
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most Parisian clubs
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies but no one from external political groups
4. Why didn't Robespierre support the idea of a military crusade and promoting revolution abroad?
- It might result in a military dictatorship in France
- It was a minor issue compared to that of financial mismanagement and deficit
- It might result in Louis returning to his position as Absolute Monarch
- It gave too much power to the serfs and peasants of foreign countries
5. How did Louis respond to the Legislative Assembly's proposals to pass laws against the emigres?
- He used his suspensive veto to reject them
- He appealed to political groups to overthrow the Legislative Assembly
- He abdicated and fled to Varennes
- He formed a new ministry to counter-act the proposals
Similar History resources: