1. Which group within the Legislative Assembly promoted the overthrow of European monarchs in other countries?
- The Girondin
- The Jacobins
- The Feuillants
- No group within the Legislative Assembly
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which influential member of the Legislative Assembly became associated with the Girondin?
3. How did Louis respond to the Legislative Assembly's proposals to pass laws against the emigres?
- He formed a new ministry to counter-act the proposals
- He appealed to political groups to overthrow the Legislative Assembly
- He used his suspensive veto to reject them
- He abdicated and fled to Varennes
4. What did Brissot encourage in the Legislative Assembly?
- A union between the Girondin and the Jacobins
- A coup d'état of Prussia's church and state
- An armed crusade against the monarchs of Europe
- A run on the banks in Paris and other major cities
5. Which Feuillant leader was defeated in the election to become mayor of Paris in 1791?
Similar History resources: