1. Why did talented members of the Feuillant Club turn to the Jacobin Club?
- They could appeal to Louis and royal ministers who attended the meetings.
- They could develop their speaking skills needed in the Legislative Assembly
- They could win the votes of the crowds that attended Jacobin meetings.
- They could develop their ideas in accordance with the Philosophes.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supported Brissot and his ideas of spreading revolution throughout Europe?
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most Parisian clubs
- Very few Legislative Assembly Deputies, most Jacobins and most ex-nobles
- Most Legislative Assembly Deputies but no one from external political groups
- All of the Parisian clubs but only three Legislative Assembly Deputies and two Jacobins
3. How did Louis respond to the Legislative Assembly's proposals to pass laws against the emigres?
- He appealed to political groups to overthrow the Legislative Assembly
- He used his suspensive veto to reject them
- He formed a new ministry to counter-act the proposals
- He abdicated and fled to Varennes
4. Which group within the Legislative Assembly promoted the overthrow of European monarchs in other countries?
- The Feuillants
- No group within the Legislative Assembly
- The Girondin
- The Jacobins
5. Which influential member of the Legislative Assembly became associated with the Girondin?
Similar History resources: