1. Why didn't Robespierre support the idea of a military crusade and promoting revolution abroad?
- It might result in a military dictatorship in France
- It was a minor issue compared to that of financial mismanagement and deficit
- It might result in Louis returning to his position as Absolute Monarch
- It gave too much power to the serfs and peasants of foreign countries
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which influential member of the Legislative Assembly became associated with the Girondin?
3. What did Brissot encourage in the Legislative Assembly?
- A union between the Girondin and the Jacobins
- An armed crusade against the monarchs of Europe
- A run on the banks in Paris and other major cities
- A coup d'état of Prussia's church and state
4. What did the Girondin demand in terms of action?
- Action against the National Guard
- Action against the Republicans
- Action against the emigres
- Action against the refractory priests
5. Which Feuillant leader was defeated in the election to become mayor of Paris in 1791?
Similar History resources: