1. Which is true?
- A 50kW appliance transfers 5000 J in 1 second p
- kW = J x 10
- A 5kW appliance transfers 5000 J in 1 second
- A 5kW appliance transfers 500 J in 1 second
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. An electricity supplier charges 14p per unit. Find the cost of of leaving a 60 W light bulb on for a year.
3. Which are the measurements of energy?
- Units & kWh
4. Which formula is correct to work out - No. of Units (kWh) used =
- Power (in kW) x Time (in seconds)
- Power (in kW) x Time (in hours)
- Power (in J) x Time (in hours)
- Time (in kW) x Power (in seconds)
5. 'Kilowatt-hours' mean the same as 'units'