1. A KILOWATT-HOUR is the amount of electrical energy is used by a 1kW appliance left on for 1 Hour.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Power is usually measure in what?
- Watts (w) or Kilowatts (kW)
- Just joules (j)
- Just watts (w)
3. Which formula is correct - Cost =
- No. of Units x Price of Units
- No. of Units x 2(Price of Units)
4. Each unit costs 14p. For how long can a 6kW heater be used for?
- 10 minutes
- 1 hours
- 7 minutes
- 2 hours
5. An electricity supplier charges 14p per unit. Find the cost of of leaving a 60 W light bulb on for a year.