1. Each unit costs 14p. For how long can a 6kW heater be used for?
- 10 minutes
- 2 hours
- 1 hours
- 7 minutes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which formula is correct - Cost =
- No. of Units x Price of Units
- No. of Units x 2(Price of Units)
3. Which are the measurements of energy?
- Units & kWh
4. Power is usually measure in what?
- Just watts (w)
- Just joules (j)
- Watts (w) or Kilowatts (kW)
5. Which formula is correct to work out - No. of Units (kWh) used =
- Power (in kW) x Time (in seconds)
- Time (in kW) x Power (in seconds)
- Power (in kW) x Time (in hours)
- Power (in J) x Time (in hours)