1. A KILOWATT-HOUR is the amount of electrical energy is used by a 1kW appliance left on for 1 Hour.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which formula is correct to work out - No. of Units (kWh) used =
- Time (in kW) x Power (in seconds)
- Power (in kW) x Time (in hours)
- Power (in kW) x Time (in seconds)
- Power (in J) x Time (in hours)
3. Which are the measurements of energy?
- Units & kWh
4. Each unit costs 14p. For how long can a 6kW heater be used for?
- 2 hours
- 10 minutes
- 7 minutes
- 1 hours
5. Energy is usually measured in what?
- Joules (j)
- Watts (w)