1. The Formal Amendment Process requires 3/4 majority in Congress and 2/3 majority at State level.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Senate can check Presidents actions through...
- Approving presidential appointments
- Having a peak in the oval office
3. Define Codified Constitution
- When the constitution has a singular source in a written document which is entrenched.
- When the constitution has multiple sources and is not written down in one document or entrenched.
4. Which of these is a form of informal amendment to the US constitution?
- Congressional Elaboration
- Customs and Usage
- All of the above
- Judicial Interpretation
5. Which one of these isn't a key principle of the US Constitution?
- Seperation of Powers