1. Define Codified Constitution
- When the constitution has a singular source in a written document which is entrenched.
- When the constitution has multiple sources and is not written down in one document or entrenched.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The four stages of federalism, pick the correct order.
- Creative, Dual, New and Cooperative
- New, Dual, Cooperative and Creative
- Dual, Cooperative, Creative and New
- Cooperative, Creative, Dual and New
3. Which one of these isn't a key principle of the US Constitution?
- Seperation of Powers
4. How many amendments have been proposed?
5. The Formal Amendment Process requires 3/4 majority in Congress and 2/3 majority at State level.