1. Which of these is a form of informal amendment to the US constitution?
- Congressional Elaboration
- Customs and Usage
- All of the above
- Judicial Interpretation
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Codified Constitution
- When the constitution has a singular source in a written document which is entrenched.
- When the constitution has multiple sources and is not written down in one document or entrenched.
3. How many amendments form the Bill of Rights 1791?
4. The Formal Amendment Process requires 3/4 majority in Congress and 2/3 majority at State level.
5. Which one of these isn't a key principle of the US Constitution?
- Seperation of Powers