1. The Formal Amendment Process requires 3/4 majority in Congress and 2/3 majority at State level.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many amendments form the Bill of Rights 1791?
3. The four stages of federalism, pick the correct order.
- New, Dual, Cooperative and Creative
- Dual, Cooperative, Creative and New
- Creative, Dual, New and Cooperative
- Cooperative, Creative, Dual and New
4. Which one of these isn't a key principle of the US Constitution?
- Seperation of Powers
5. Senate can check Presidents actions through...
- Approving presidential appointments
- Having a peak in the oval office