1. The Formal Amendment Process requires 3/4 majority in Congress and 2/3 majority at State level.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many amendments have been proposed?
3. The four stages of federalism, pick the correct order.
- Creative, Dual, New and Cooperative
- New, Dual, Cooperative and Creative
- Dual, Cooperative, Creative and New
- Cooperative, Creative, Dual and New
4. Define Codified Constitution
- When the constitution has a singular source in a written document which is entrenched.
- When the constitution has multiple sources and is not written down in one document or entrenched.
5. How many amendments form the Bill of Rights 1791?