1. How many amendments form the Bill of Rights 1791?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Senate can check Presidents actions through...
- Approving presidential appointments
- Having a peak in the oval office
3. The Formal Amendment Process requires 3/4 majority in Congress and 2/3 majority at State level.
4. Which one of these isn't a key principle of the US Constitution?
- Seperation of Powers
5. Which of these is a form of informal amendment to the US constitution?
- All of the above
- Customs and Usage
- Judicial Interpretation
- Congressional Elaboration