1. How many amendments have been proposed?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define Codified Constitution
- When the constitution has a singular source in a written document which is entrenched.
- When the constitution has multiple sources and is not written down in one document or entrenched.
3. Senate can check Presidents actions through...
- Approving presidential appointments
- Having a peak in the oval office
4. The Formal Amendment Process requires 3/4 majority in Congress and 2/3 majority at State level.
5. How many amendments form the Bill of Rights 1791?