1. How many amendments have been proposed?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many amendments form the Bill of Rights 1791?
3. The four stages of federalism, pick the correct order.
- Dual, Cooperative, Creative and New
- New, Dual, Cooperative and Creative
- Cooperative, Creative, Dual and New
- Creative, Dual, New and Cooperative
4. Senate can check Presidents actions through...
- Approving presidential appointments
- Having a peak in the oval office
5. The Formal Amendment Process requires 3/4 majority in Congress and 2/3 majority at State level.