1. Who led Ostpolitik?
- Willy Brandt
- Jimmy Carter
- Walter Ulbricht
- Leonid Brezhnev
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What wasn't agreed in the Interim Treaty 1972?
- Each side to have equal number of ICMBs.
- Limits placed on the number of ICBMs each side had.
- USSR to have more ICBMs than USA.
- No restrictions on development of new missiles and MIRVs.
3. Who signed SALT I?
- Brezhnev and Ford.
- Brezhnev and Nixon.
- Gorbachev and Nixon.
- Brezhnev and Carter.
4. When was SALT I signed?
5. What was agreed in the ABM Treaty 1972?
- USA to have 100 ABMs and USSR to have 50.
- Halted the use of ABMs altogether. Removed all ABMS from each side.
- Each side only allowed 100 ABMS on each of two sites.
- No limit on the number of ABMs each side had.