1. What was included in the Basic Treaty 1972?
- East and West Germany to develop 'good neighbourly relations' and equal rights.
- Halt any trade between East and West Germany and increase FRG power.
- The Berlin wall to be taken down.
- Equal limits for missile launchers between USSR and USA.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Ostpolik?
3. Who signed SALT I?
- Brezhnev and Ford.
- Brezhnev and Carter.
- Brezhnev and Nixon.
- Gorbachev and Nixon.
4. What was agreed in the ABM Treaty 1972?
- Halted the use of ABMs altogether. Removed all ABMS from each side.
- No limit on the number of ABMs each side had.
- Each side only allowed 100 ABMS on each of two sites.
- USA to have 100 ABMs and USSR to have 50.
5. Which is not one of the Helsinki Agreement,1975, baskets?
- Acceptance of European borders
- Limits on ICMBs (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles)
- Respect of Human Rights
- Exchanges of trade and technology