1. Which of these was not agreed in SALT I?
- ABM Treaty 1972
- The Basic Treaty 1972
- Basic Principles Agreement 1972
- The Interim Treaty 1972
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What wasn't agreed in the Interim Treaty 1972?
- Each side to have equal number of ICMBs.
- Limits placed on the number of ICBMs each side had.
- USSR to have more ICBMs than USA.
- No restrictions on development of new missiles and MIRVs.
3. What was included in the Basic Treaty 1972?
- East and West Germany to develop 'good neighbourly relations' and equal rights.
- The Berlin wall to be taken down.
- Equal limits for missile launchers between USSR and USA.
- Halt any trade between East and West Germany and increase FRG power.
4. Who led Ostpolitik?
- Willy Brandt
- Jimmy Carter
- Walter Ulbricht
- Leonid Brezhnev
5. When was SALT II agreed?