1. What wasn't agreed in the Interim Treaty 1972?
- No restrictions on development of new missiles and MIRVs.
- Each side to have equal number of ICMBs.
- USSR to have more ICBMs than USA.
- Limits placed on the number of ICBMs each side had.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not one of the Helsinki Agreement,1975, baskets?
- Limits on ICMBs (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles)
- Exchanges of trade and technology
- Respect of Human Rights
- Acceptance of European borders
3. What was included in the Basic Treaty 1972?
- Equal limits for missile launchers between USSR and USA.
- East and West Germany to develop 'good neighbourly relations' and equal rights.
- The Berlin wall to be taken down.
- Halt any trade between East and West Germany and increase FRG power.
4. When was Ostpolik?
5. Who led Ostpolitik?
- Leonid Brezhnev
- Willy Brandt
- Walter Ulbricht
- Jimmy Carter