1. When was Ostpolik?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What wasn't agreed in the Interim Treaty 1972?
- No restrictions on development of new missiles and MIRVs.
- Each side to have equal number of ICMBs.
- USSR to have more ICBMs than USA.
- Limits placed on the number of ICBMs each side had.
3. What was the Basic Principles Agreement 1972?
- Restriction of missiles for USA and USSR.
- Rules for conduct of nuclear warefare.
- Agreements between East and West Germany.
- Acceptance of European borders.
4. What was included in the Basic Treaty 1972?
- East and West Germany to develop 'good neighbourly relations' and equal rights.
- The Berlin wall to be taken down.
- Equal limits for missile launchers between USSR and USA.
- Halt any trade between East and West Germany and increase FRG power.
5. What was agreed in the ABM Treaty 1972?
- Halted the use of ABMs altogether. Removed all ABMS from each side.
- No limit on the number of ABMs each side had.
- Each side only allowed 100 ABMS on each of two sites.
- USA to have 100 ABMs and USSR to have 50.