1. Which is not one of the Helsinki Agreement,1975, baskets?
- Acceptance of European borders
- Exchanges of trade and technology
- Limits on ICMBs (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles)
- Respect of Human Rights
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who led Ostpolitik?
- Jimmy Carter
- Willy Brandt
- Leonid Brezhnev
- Walter Ulbricht
3. What was agreed in the ABM Treaty 1972?
- USA to have 100 ABMs and USSR to have 50.
- Each side only allowed 100 ABMS on each of two sites.
- No limit on the number of ABMs each side had.
- Halted the use of ABMs altogether. Removed all ABMS from each side.
4. When was Ostpolik?
5. What was one of the limitations of SALT II?
- Brezhnev refused to sign it.
- The American senate wanted to introduce further arms controls.
- It wasn't ratified due to American opposition.
- No agreements were made.