1. What was one of the limitations of SALT II?
- The American senate wanted to introduce further arms controls.
- No agreements were made.
- It wasn't ratified due to American opposition.
- Brezhnev refused to sign it.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was SALT I signed?
3. What was the Basic Principles Agreement 1972?
- Acceptance of European borders.
- Rules for conduct of nuclear warefare.
- Restriction of missiles for USA and USSR.
- Agreements between East and West Germany.
4. Who signed SALT I?
- Gorbachev and Nixon.
- Brezhnev and Nixon.
- Brezhnev and Carter.
- Brezhnev and Ford.
5. Which is not one of the Helsinki Agreement,1975, baskets?
- Limits on ICMBs (Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles)
- Exchanges of trade and technology
- Respect of Human Rights
- Acceptance of European borders