1. What did civil rights activists do in a protest?
- Sat in front of buses and other forms of public transport so that they couldn't get past
- Made leaflets and brochures about their groups and what they wanted
- Sent letters to the president demanding something be done
- Boycotted public transport
- Began riots
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened to Rosa Parks
- She was arrested
- She was given a warning
- Given a fine
3. What was declared by the Supreme Court in 1956?
- That the Montgomery Bus laws were illegal
- That the president would send in troops to clear violent protests and it would not be their fault if people were killed
- That people would be prosecuted for violent protests
- That the Montgomery Bus laws were legal and that people should stick to them
4. In which state is Montgomery situated in?
5. Who was the name of the black woman who wouldn't give up her seat for a white person?
- Rosa Parks
- Betty Friedan
- Mary Pickford
- Elizabeth Eckford