1. What was so significant about the protest?
- Showed power of African Americans
- Showed that they were just being a nuisance
- Showed that the president was worried about civil rights
- Rosa Parks led the protest
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did civil rights activists do in a protest?
- Made leaflets and brochures about their groups and what they wanted
- Sent letters to the president demanding something be done
- Boycotted public transport
- Began riots
- Sat in front of buses and other forms of public transport so that they couldn't get past
3. What was significant about the buses?
- Blacks and whites had to sit in separate zones
- Blacks and whites had to sit on different decks
- The buses were equal and people could sit where they wanted
- Children weren't allowed on the bus
4. In which state is Montgomery situated in?
5. What did Rosa Parks do that gained a lot of media attention?
- Spat at the white person
- Wouldn't give up her bus seat
- Committed suicide shortly after the incident
- Starved herself in protest