1. Which civil rights group was Parks an activist in?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which state is Montgomery situated in?
3. What was declared by the Supreme Court in 1956?
- That the Montgomery Bus laws were legal and that people should stick to them
- That the president would send in troops to clear violent protests and it would not be their fault if people were killed
- That the Montgomery Bus laws were illegal
- That people would be prosecuted for violent protests
4. Who was the name of the black woman who wouldn't give up her seat for a white person?
- Elizabeth Eckford
- Betty Friedan
- Rosa Parks
- Mary Pickford
5. What did Rosa Parks do that gained a lot of media attention?
- Wouldn't give up her bus seat
- Starved herself in protest
- Committed suicide shortly after the incident
- Spat at the white person