1. Food that is presented so that the customers can help themselves from a ready prepared selection on a table is called what?
- Partial-Service Catering
- A Buffet
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where should the side plate be placed?
- On top of the main plate
3. An establishment that does not make money is classified as being what?
- Non Profit Making
- Profit Making
4. If food is brought to where you are sitting after a waiter or waitress has taken your order it is what type of service?
- Table Service
- Counter Service
- Mobile Catering
5. To be classified as a catering establishment you need to provide food and/ or what else?
- Provide space to sit and eat food
- Make a Profit
Similar Other resources: