1. What type of Caterer would provide food in advance and then deliver it to the venue
- On-Premise Catering
- Off-Premise Catering
- Contract Caterer
- Delivery Caterer
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. If food is brought to where you are sitting after a waiter or waitress has taken your order it is what type of service?
- Counter Service
- Table Service
- Mobile Catering
3. To be classified as a catering establishment you need to provide food and/ or what else?
- Make a Profit
- Provide space to sit and eat food
4. Where should the wine glass be placed?
5. Catering Establishments that also offer accommodation are classified as what?
- Profit Making
Similar Other resources: