1. Food that is presented so that the customers can help themselves from a ready prepared selection on a table is called what?
- Partial-Service Catering
- A Buffet
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Catering Establishments that also offer accommodation are classified as what?
- Profit Making
3. Where should the wine glass be placed?
4. Name the system where food is flambéed, finished or carved at the customer's table?
- Table Service
- Gueridon System
- Full-Service Catering
- Personal Chef Service
5. To be classified as a catering establishment you need to provide food and/ or what else?
- Provide space to sit and eat food
- Make a Profit
Similar Other resources: