1. What does "white apron stained" represent?
- How the butcher has been damaged by his profession
- How the butcher has bad morals
- How the butcher is damaging children's innocence
- How the butcher is dirty
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the double meaning behind "open-mouthed"?
- The pigs are literally open mouthed and shocked at brutality
- The pigs are gasping for air and literally have open mouths
- The pigs are in pain and literally have open mouths
- The pigs are screaming and literally have open mouths
3. What does "plastic hedges" suggest about meat?
- It's unnatural
- Only adults should eat meat
- Meat eating is harmful to the environment
4. "What does the sheep say now?" is an example of what kind of sentence?
5. How could this text be linked to Text 6 (Chocolate)?
- Nostalgic memories associated with food
- Relishing chocolate vs being disgusted by meat
- Simple vs luxurious