1. "What does the sheep say now?" is an example of what kind of sentence?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is this poem likely to provoke a strong reaction from the audience?
- It suggests that Christians should not eat meat
- It suggests that eating meat could be harmful to health
- It suggests meat eaters are bad people
- It suggests that animals are the same as people
3. What does "plastic hedges" suggest about meat?
- Meat eating is harmful to the environment
- It's unnatural
- Only adults should eat meat
4. What is the double meaning behind "open-mouthed"?
- The pigs are screaming and literally have open mouths
- The pigs are literally open mouthed and shocked at brutality
- The pigs are in pain and literally have open mouths
- The pigs are gasping for air and literally have open mouths
5. How could this text be linked to Text 6 (Chocolate)?
- Nostalgic memories associated with food
- Relishing chocolate vs being disgusted by meat
- Simple vs luxurious