1. Why is the Thalamus known as the sensory relay system?
- Sensory information gets sent to thalamus first where it is processed
- After information is processed it is relayed to the thalamus and then sent for further processing
- It acts as the gateway to midbrain where information processed
- It is not called the sensory relay station
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. This region of the brain is known for its role is spatial memory
- Motor cortex
3. What are the convulsions in the brain?
- Sulcus, gyrus and fissures
- Fissions and sulcus
4. Which on these regions in the brain initiates movement?
- Basal ganglia
5. Which structure in the brain is most important for Sleep and Wakefulness?