1. Which on these regions in the brain initiates movement?
- Basal ganglia
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the convulsions in the brain?
- Sulcus, gyrus and fissures
- Fissions and sulcus
3. Why is the Thalamus known as the sensory relay system?
- It acts as the gateway to midbrain where information processed
- It is not called the sensory relay station
- Sensory information gets sent to thalamus first where it is processed
- After information is processed it is relayed to the thalamus and then sent for further processing
4. Which structure in the brain is most important for Sleep and Wakefulness?
5. This region of the brain is known for its role is spatial memory
- Motor cortex