1. What do sensory neurons do?
- Give detailed images of the brain.
- Carry information from the sense organs to the brain.
- Prepare for 'fight' or 'flight'
- Block the uptake of serotonin
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part operates the fight or flight response?
- Neurons not functioning properly
- The sympathetic branch of the automatic nervous system
- Selective Serotonin Re uptake Inhibitors
3. What is not a stage in the General Adaptation Syndrome?
4. What specialised cells make up the nervous system?
5. Who came up with the General Adaptation Syndrome?
- Loftus and Palmer
- Rahe et al