1. What part operates the fight or flight response?
- The sympathetic branch of the automatic nervous system
- Neurons not functioning properly
- Selective Serotonin Re uptake Inhibitors
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a stage in the General Adaptation Syndrome?
3. What specialised cells make up the nervous system?
4. Who came up with the General Adaptation Syndrome?
- Rahe et al
- Loftus and Palmer
5. What do sensory neurons do?
- Prepare for 'fight' or 'flight'
- Give detailed images of the brain.
- Carry information from the sense organs to the brain.
- Block the uptake of serotonin