1. What freedoms does it give?
- Religion, speech and political affilation
- Arms, association with others and defense
- Making speeches, preventing harmful items and complete freedom of criminals
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was it written?
3. What is Amendment 5?
- Citizens have the right to not incriminate themselves in court (plead not guilty)
- Forces them to incriminate themselves in court
- Must answer all questions by law enforcement officers
4. True or false: US citizens only have to let soldiers live in their house when there is a war (and if Congress decrees this)
5. Why was this written into the Constitution?
- To please all 13 original states and protect the rights of US citizens
- To please the President and protect the First Family
- To please King George and prevent tyrannical rule
- To please Congress and protect the rights of Congressmen