1. Why was this written into the Constitution?
- To please Congress and protect the rights of Congressmen
- To please the President and protect the First Family
- To please all 13 original states and protect the rights of US citizens
- To please King George and prevent tyrannical rule
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was it written?
3. What is needed to serach homes, belongings or body of a US citizen?
- An ID Card
- A Driver's License
- A warrant
- A passport
4. When was it was ratified?
5. What freedoms does it give?
- Religion, speech and political affilation
- Arms, association with others and defense
- Making speeches, preventing harmful items and complete freedom of criminals