1. When was it was ratified?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is needed to serach homes, belongings or body of a US citizen?
- A Driver's License
- A passport
- A warrant
- An ID Card
3. True or false: US citizens only have to let soldiers live in their house when there is a war (and if Congress decrees this)
4. Why was this written into the Constitution?
- To please the President and protect the First Family
- To please King George and prevent tyrannical rule
- To please all 13 original states and protect the rights of US citizens
- To please Congress and protect the rights of Congressmen
5. What is Amendment 5?
- Citizens have the right to not incriminate themselves in court (plead not guilty)
- Forces them to incriminate themselves in court
- Must answer all questions by law enforcement officers