1. What is the 2nd Amendment?
- Right to use any army equipment at any point
- Right to bear arms
- Right to use bears
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: US citizens only have to let soldiers live in their house when there is a war (and if Congress decrees this)
3. What freedoms does it give?
- Religion, speech and political affilation
- Arms, association with others and defense
- Making speeches, preventing harmful items and complete freedom of criminals
4. When was it was ratified?
5. What is needed to serach homes, belongings or body of a US citizen?
- An ID Card
- A Driver's License
- A warrant
- A passport