1. What is needed to serach homes, belongings or body of a US citizen?
- An ID Card
- A Driver's License
- A warrant
- A passport
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Amendment 5?
- Must answer all questions by law enforcement officers
- Citizens have the right to not incriminate themselves in court (plead not guilty)
- Forces them to incriminate themselves in court
3. When was it was ratified?
4. What is the 2nd Amendment?
- Right to use any army equipment at any point
- Right to bear arms
- Right to use bears
5. Why was this written into the Constitution?
- To please the President and protect the First Family
- To please all 13 original states and protect the rights of US citizens
- To please Congress and protect the rights of Congressmen
- To please King George and prevent tyrannical rule