1. What freedoms does it give?
- Making speeches, preventing harmful items and complete freedom of criminals
- Religion, speech and political affilation
- Arms, association with others and defense
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is needed to serach homes, belongings or body of a US citizen?
- An ID Card
- A warrant
- A passport
- A Driver's License
3. When was it was ratified?
4. What is the 2nd Amendment?
- Right to use any army equipment at any point
- Right to bear arms
- Right to use bears
5. What is Amendment 5?
- Citizens have the right to not incriminate themselves in court (plead not guilty)
- Forces them to incriminate themselves in court
- Must answer all questions by law enforcement officers