1. What is needed to serach homes, belongings or body of a US citizen?
- An ID Card
- A warrant
- A passport
- A Driver's License
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: US citizens only have to let soldiers live in their house when there is a war (and if Congress decrees this)
3. What is the 2nd Amendment?
- Right to bear arms
- Right to use bears
- Right to use any army equipment at any point
4. Why was this written into the Constitution?
- To please all 13 original states and protect the rights of US citizens
- To please the President and protect the First Family
- To please King George and prevent tyrannical rule
- To please Congress and protect the rights of Congressmen
5. When was it written?