1. What is needed to serach homes, belongings or body of a US citizen?
- An ID Card
- A warrant
- A passport
- A Driver's License
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Amendment 5?
- Must answer all questions by law enforcement officers
- Citizens have the right to not incriminate themselves in court (plead not guilty)
- Forces them to incriminate themselves in court
3. What is the 2nd Amendment?
- Right to use any army equipment at any point
- Right to bear arms
- Right to use bears
4. True or false: US citizens only have to let soldiers live in their house when there is a war (and if Congress decrees this)
5. When was it was ratified?