1. True or false: US citizens only have to let soldiers live in their house when there is a war (and if Congress decrees this)
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Amendment 5?
- Citizens have the right to not incriminate themselves in court (plead not guilty)
- Forces them to incriminate themselves in court
- Must answer all questions by law enforcement officers
3. When was it written?
4. What is the 2nd Amendment?
- Right to bear arms
- Right to use bears
- Right to use any army equipment at any point
5. What freedoms does it give?
- Religion, speech and political affilation
- Arms, association with others and defense
- Making speeches, preventing harmful items and complete freedom of criminals