1. What is the purpose of the ozone layer?
- To block visable light
- To block harmful UV radiation
- To keep UV radiation on Earth
- To block harmful microwaves
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these gases do volcanoes release?
- Nitrogen Dioxide
3. Where did life first evolve?
- In the rainforest
- In the oceans
- In the sky
4. What sort of electromagnetic radiation split molecules of oxygen to form ozone?
- Visible Light
5. By which process was oxygen first released into the atmosphere?
- Anaerobic Respiration
- Aerobic Respiration