1. What is the purpose of the ozone layer?
- To block visable light
- To block harmful microwaves
- To block harmful UV radiation
- To keep UV radiation on Earth
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ozone is made of how many oxygen atoms?
3. Which of these gases do volcanoes release?
- Nitrogen Dioxide
4. What sort of electromagnetic radiation split molecules of oxygen to form ozone?
- Visible Light
5. By which process was oxygen first released into the atmosphere?
- Anaerobic Respiration
- Aerobic Respiration