1. How does nitrogen support life?
- Used as nutrients for plants
- Used in respiration
- Blocks harmful UV rays
- Used in photosynthesis
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage, on average, of the air is nitrogen?
3. Which of these gases is created using UV radiation?
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
4. What is the formula of methane?
5. Why has the percentage of hydrogen decreased from the early atmosphere to now?
- It has been trapped underground
- It's escaped from the atompshere
- It dissolved in oceans and rivers
- Human activity