1. Which of these gases is created using UV radiation?
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do carbon dioxide levels rise at night?
- Plants photosynthesise less
- Increased burning of fossil fuels
- Plants don't photosynthesise
- Humans breathe more
3. What percentage, on average, of the air is nitrogen?
4. What is the formula of methane?
5. How does nitrogen support life?
- Used in respiration
- Used as nutrients for plants
- Used in photosynthesis
- Blocks harmful UV rays