1. What is the formula of methane?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these processes increases carbon dioxide levels?
- Volcanic Activity
- Dissolution in the oceans
- Nitrogen Fixation
3. Why do carbon dioxide levels rise at night?
- Plants don't photosynthesise
- Increased burning of fossil fuels
- Humans breathe more
- Plants photosynthesise less
4. Why are the water vapour levels higher in summer?
- Hotter average temperatures and longer day hours
- Longer day hours and less average rainfall
- Hotter average temperatures and less average rainfall
- Hotter average temperatures and more average rainfall
5. Why has the percentage of hydrogen decreased from the early atmosphere to now?
- Human activity
- It's escaped from the atompshere
- It has been trapped underground
- It dissolved in oceans and rivers