1. What is the formula of methane?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do carbon dioxide levels rise at night?
- Increased burning of fossil fuels
- Plants don't photosynthesise
- Plants photosynthesise less
- Humans breathe more
3. Which of these gases is created using UV radiation?
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
4. What percentage, on average, of the air is nitrogen?
5. Which one of these processes increases carbon dioxide levels?
- Volcanic Activity
- Dissolution in the oceans
- Nitrogen Fixation