1. Why do carbon dioxide levels rise at night?
- Plants photosynthesise less
- Plants don't photosynthesise
- Humans breathe more
- Increased burning of fossil fuels
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the rate of photosynthesis increase in the summer?
- Shorter day hours and decreased rainfall
- Longer day hours and hotter weather
- Longer day hours and increased rainfall
- Shorter day hours and hotter weather
3. What percentage, on average, of the air is nitrogen?
4. What is the formula of methane?
5. Which one of these processes increases carbon dioxide levels?
- Volcanic Activity
- Dissolution in the oceans
- Nitrogen Fixation