1. Which of these gases is created using UV radiation?
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why has the percentage of hydrogen decreased from the early atmosphere to now?
- Human activity
- It's escaped from the atompshere
- It has been trapped underground
- It dissolved in oceans and rivers
3. Which one of these processes increases carbon dioxide levels?
- Nitrogen Fixation
- Volcanic Activity
- Dissolution in the oceans
4. How does nitrogen support life?
- Used as nutrients for plants
- Blocks harmful UV rays
- Used in photosynthesis
- Used in respiration
5. What percentage, on average, of the air is nitrogen?