1. Which one of these processes increases carbon dioxide levels?
- Volcanic Activity
- Nitrogen Fixation
- Dissolution in the oceans
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why has the percentage of hydrogen decreased from the early atmosphere to now?
- It has been trapped underground
- It's escaped from the atompshere
- It dissolved in oceans and rivers
- Human activity
3. What is the formula of methane?
4. Which of these gases is created using UV radiation?
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
5. How does nitrogen support life?
- Used in respiration
- Used as nutrients for plants
- Used in photosynthesis
- Blocks harmful UV rays