1. Why are the water vapour levels higher in summer?
- Hotter average temperatures and less average rainfall
- Longer day hours and less average rainfall
- Hotter average temperatures and more average rainfall
- Hotter average temperatures and longer day hours
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage, on average, of the air is nitrogen?
3. Which of these gases is created using UV radiation?
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
4. Which one of these processes increases carbon dioxide levels?
- Volcanic Activity
- Dissolution in the oceans
- Nitrogen Fixation
5. Why does the rate of photosynthesis increase in the summer?
- Longer day hours and increased rainfall
- Shorter day hours and decreased rainfall
- Longer day hours and hotter weather
- Shorter day hours and hotter weather