1. What happened in the next two billion years?
- Chimps evolved into cavemen
- Atmosphere was all CO2 and green plants evolved all over the earth
- Volcanos continued to erupt and things stayed the same
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which pollutants are humans putting in the air?
- Methane, Carbon Dioxide, Particulates, Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxides
- CO2, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen, Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxides
- CO2, Carbon Monoxide, Particulates, Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxides
- Methane, Carbon Monoxide, Particulates, Oxygen and Nitrogen Oxides
3. Which gas is there virtually none of left in the atmosphere?
4. What did the air consist of for the first two billion years?
- steam CO2 and Nitrogen
- CO2 Oxygen and steam
- Oxygen Nitrogen and CO2
- Steam Oxygen and Nitrogen
5. What is the air mainly made up of today?
- Nitrogen (82%) Oxygen (17%) Argon (1%)
- Nitrogen (78%) Oxygen (21%) Argon (1%)
- Nitrogen (80%) Oxygen (15%) Argon (5%)
- Nitrogen (70%) Oxygen (25%) Argon (5%)