1. What happened in the next two billion years?
- Chimps evolved into cavemen
- Atmosphere was all CO2 and green plants evolved all over the earth
- Volcanos continued to erupt and things stayed the same
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the air mainly made up of today?
- Nitrogen (80%) Oxygen (15%) Argon (5%)
- Nitrogen (82%) Oxygen (17%) Argon (1%)
- Nitrogen (78%) Oxygen (21%) Argon (1%)
- Nitrogen (70%) Oxygen (25%) Argon (5%)
3. Which gas is there virtually none of left in the atmosphere?
4. Which pollutants are humans putting in the air?
- Methane, Carbon Dioxide, Particulates, Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxides
- CO2, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen, Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxides
- CO2, Carbon Monoxide, Particulates, Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxides
- Methane, Carbon Monoxide, Particulates, Oxygen and Nitrogen Oxides
5. What did the air consist of for the first two billion years?
- steam CO2 and Nitrogen
- CO2 Oxygen and steam
- Oxygen Nitrogen and CO2
- Steam Oxygen and Nitrogen