1. What was the aim of asch's study?
- To test the accuracy of EWT
- To see how people adapted to social roles
- To investigate the extent to which social pressure from a majority group could affect a person to conform
- To test the accuracy of people
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many Participants did Asch use?
3. What sort of experiment did he use?
4. How many pp's and how many confederates where there
- 1pp, 6 confederates
5. How may trials were there?
Similar Psychology resources: