1. What were Greek Comedies based on?
- Contemporary events
- Future Events and Outcomes
- Greek Mythology
- Spartan Legend
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following best describes typical Greek Tragedies?
- Based on mythology
- Based on current events
- Based on Spartan legends
- Based on Zeus, his brothers and his sisters
3. How does Aristophanes parody the moment in Telephus when he holds Agamemnon's son as hostage?
- Dikaiopolis holds Spartan wine as hostage
- Dikaiopolis holds Euripides as hostage
- Dikaiopolis holds the Acharnian coal as hostage
- Dikaiopolis holds Cleon as hostage
4. Who wrote Telephus?
5. Who was Euripides?
- Aristophanes' Brother who was a playwright
- A prominent pro-war politician
- A Tragic Playwright
- A Comic Playwright
Similar Classical Civilization resources: