1. When was the Pension Act which made defined contributions schemes replace all direct benefit schemes?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which government was 'the relationship between the state and individuals (was) seen as one where citizens' rights were matched by responsibilities'?
3. How many unpaid carers are there in the UK (2011 census)?
- 5.8 million (10% of pop)
- 0.58 million (1% of pop)
4. When did the government pledge to give £140 million over 3 years for local authorities to develop flexibile and innovative service to giver carers a break?
5. Who says that people volunteer due to altruism enforced by market subordination?