1. How much money approximately do carers save the UK government annually?
- £78 billion
- £87 million
- £87 billion
- £78 million
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that people volunteer due to altruism enforced by market subordination?
3. Who summarized the aims of the Conservative government of the late 1980s as having the intention 'for the state to stop being both the funder AND the provider of services'?
- Le Grand
4. How many unpaid carers are there in the UK (2011 census)?
- 5.8 million (10% of pop)
- 0.58 million (1% of pop)
5. When did the government pledge to give £140 million over 3 years for local authorities to develop flexibile and innovative service to giver carers a break?