1. How many unpaid carers are there in the UK (2011 census)?
- 5.8 million (10% of pop)
- 0.58 million (1% of pop)
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much money approximately do carers save the UK government annually?
- £78 billion
- £87 billion
- £78 million
- £87 million
3. Who says that people volunteer due to altruism enforced by market subordination?
4. Who summarized the aims of the Conservative government of the late 1980s as having the intention 'for the state to stop being both the funder AND the provider of services'?
- Le Grand
5. When did the Department of Social Security say 'We will rebuild the welfare state around the work ethic: work for those who can; security for those who cannot'?