1. How much money approximately do carers save the UK government annually?
- £87 billion
- £87 million
- £78 million
- £78 billion
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that people volunteer due to altruism enforced by market subordination?
3. When did the Department of Social Security say 'We will rebuild the welfare state around the work ethic: work for those who can; security for those who cannot'?
4. When did the government pledge to give £140 million over 3 years for local authorities to develop flexibile and innovative service to giver carers a break?
5. How many unpaid carers are there in the UK (2011 census)?
- 5.8 million (10% of pop)
- 0.58 million (1% of pop)