1. How many unpaid carers are there in the UK (2011 census)?
- 5.8 million (10% of pop)
- 0.58 million (1% of pop)
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who summarized the aims of the Conservative government of the late 1980s as having the intention 'for the state to stop being both the funder AND the provider of services'?
- Le Grand
3. Who says that people volunteer due to altruism enforced by market subordination?
4. What percentage of GDP was public social spending by 1996-7?
5. In which government was 'the relationship between the state and individuals (was) seen as one where citizens' rights were matched by responsibilities'?