1. Why was it hard to make decisions in the Reichstag?
- There were too many parties
- The decisions were forgotten
- President like the idea of making decisions in the Reichstag
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Weimar Republic set up?
- January 1919
- March 1919
- February 1919
- February 1920
3. Who opposed the Spartacists?
- Red Army
- Communist workers
4. Who was the first President of the Weimar Republic?
5. What was Article 48?
- An emergency decree that let the President rule alone
- One of the decisions parties argued over
- An emergency decree that let the Chancellor rule with the President
Similar History resources: