1. By 1933, unemployment had risen to...?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Wall Street Crash?
- 1st November 1930
- 27th October 1930
- 29th October 1929
- 28th October 1929
3. Which of these was a reason for the crash?
- Not enough stocks
- Wealth was distributed equally
- Stocks being bought "on credit"
4. What happened on 25th October 1929?
- Top bankers met and decided to support the stocks
- Everyone began selling their stocks
- The market closed
- People tried to pay back "credit" to the bank in a rush
5. Which of these is not a reason for the crash?
- High demand
- Market saturated