1. After the crash, how many people became out of work?
- 12 million
- 1 billion
- 12, 000
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a reason for the crash?
- High demand
- Market saturated
3. What happened on 25th October 1929?
- Top bankers met and decided to support the stocks
- Everyone began selling their stocks
- The market closed
- People tried to pay back "credit" to the bank in a rush
4. When was the Wall Street Crash?
- 27th October 1930
- 29th October 1929
- 1st November 1930
- 28th October 1929
5. Which of these was a reason for the crash?
- Not enough stocks
- Stocks being bought "on credit"
- Wealth was distributed equally