1. Brrokman notes, importance victim offender relationship and in homocides who becomes the victim by chabce supporting
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Wolfgang looked at.... homosides in ....
- 233 & philly
- 588 & phelodelphelia
- 600 and kentucky
3. miers argues that positivist victimology has 3 features
- patterns in victimosation, interpersonal crime, contributed to own viictimisation
- victimosation,, contributed to own viictimisation
4. Christie argues that the 'victim' is socially constructed so...
- the idea of the victim has blame
- the streotype of the 'ideal victim' is an innocent and blameless
- the idea of the victim is mad
5. Hentig identified..... characteristic of victims