1. Christie argues that the 'victim' is socially constructed so...
- the idea of the victim has blame
- the streotype of the 'ideal victim' is an innocent and blameless
- the idea of the victim is mad
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Brrokman notes, importance victim offender relationship and in homocides who becomes the victim by chabce supporting
3. Wolfgang looked at.... homosides in ....
- 233 & philly
- 588 & phelodelphelia
- 600 and kentucky
4. miers victimology helps produce patterns of victims
- which makes more groups more/ less likely to be victims
- which makes everyone more likely to be victims
5. who identified characteristics of victims, elderly, females