- Created by: 1234280
- Created on: 21-12-19 23:28
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
- The foreign exchange market is a market in which investors can buy shares denoted in different currencies.
- The foreign exchange is not a physical market and consists of a network of traders connected to each other 24 hours a day.
- The foreign exchange market sis a physical market that one can usually find near the stock exchange.
- The foreign exchange market is a market in which loans in different currencies can be exchanged.
- It creates wealth given that large profits are possible on various financial markets.