1. what did some soldiers do to protest against the war in vietnam?
- burnt their discharge papers and gave back their medals.
- put the discharge papers down the drain.
- gave their medals to their greatgrandpas.
- fell in a pond.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did returning soldiers from vietnam do in the usa?
- asked mlk to help them rejoin the war.
- want to go back and fight again because it was good fun.
- formed groups to protest against the war.
- they never returned.
3. what was one of the most influential 'drop-out' groups?
- the hippie movement.
4. what did kennedy promise when he was elected president?
- to buy an ice-cream for everyone in the country.
- a very unequal society.
- a fairer, more equal society.
- to join the reichstag.
5. did kennedy's promises happen?
- might have