1. what did some soldiers do to protest against the war in vietnam?
- fell in a pond.
- burnt their discharge papers and gave back their medals.
- gave their medals to their greatgrandpas.
- put the discharge papers down the drain.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. why was their protests in the 1960s?
- because of war in vietnam, cats stuck on the roof and the rights of women.
- civil rights, injustice and social inequaility, war in vietnam and the rights of women.
- because mlk was assassinated.
- because there hadn't been one for ages.
3. what did kennedy promise when he was elected president?
- a fairer, more equal society.
- to join the reichstag.
- to buy an ice-cream for everyone in the country.
- a very unequal society.
4. what did returning soldiers from vietnam do in the usa?
- formed groups to protest against the war.
- asked mlk to help them rejoin the war.
- want to go back and fight again because it was good fun.
- they never returned.
5. when did the usa enter the vietnam war?