1. what was one of the most influential 'drop-out' groups?
- the hippie movement.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did some soldiers do to protest against the war in vietnam?
- fell in a pond.
- put the discharge papers down the drain.
- burnt their discharge papers and gave back their medals.
- gave their medals to their greatgrandpas.
3. why was their protests in the 1960s?
- civil rights, injustice and social inequaility, war in vietnam and the rights of women.
- because mlk was assassinated.
- because of war in vietnam, cats stuck on the roof and the rights of women.
- because there hadn't been one for ages.
4. did kennedy's promises happen?
- might have
5. what did kennedy promise when he was elected president?
- to buy an ice-cream for everyone in the country.
- a fairer, more equal society.
- to join the reichstag.
- a very unequal society.