1. which of the following is a point made by Immanuel Kant
- it depends on the idea that the universe is not ordererd
- the argument depends of the assumption that the universe must be the independent work of a designer
- entities should not be multiplied needlessly
- the design argument is the only valid argument for the existence of God
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does dysteleogy mean?
- an argument that claims that regularity and order can be observed in the physical world and this must be caused by God
- Something that shows a lack of design
- something that is clearly designed
- the same as teleology
3. What analogy put forward by Aquinas, can be explained using the example of birds migrating
- the shipwreck
- The arrow and the archer
- the watch and the watchmaker
- Noah and the Ark
4. who said "what can be more obvious when we look up to the sky and contemplate the heavens, than there is some divinity or intelligence"
5. Who said, "it is almost as if the universe must in some sense have known that we were coming"
- William Ockham
- Arthur Brown
- Freeman Dysan
- James Sadowsky