1. Which of the following is NOT one of the principles that questions why the universe is as it is?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following is a point made by Immanuel Kant
- the design argument is the only valid argument for the existence of God
- entities should not be multiplied needlessly
- the argument depends of the assumption that the universe must be the independent work of a designer
- it depends on the idea that the universe is not ordererd
3. who said "what can be more obvious when we look up to the sky and contemplate the heavens, than there is some divinity or intelligence"
4. What does dysteleogy mean?
- the same as teleology
- Something that shows a lack of design
- an argument that claims that regularity and order can be observed in the physical world and this must be caused by God
- something that is clearly designed
5. What analogy put forward by Aquinas, can be explained using the example of birds migrating
- the shipwreck
- The arrow and the archer
- the watch and the watchmaker
- Noah and the Ark