1. In the Schecter Case, how did the NRA act unconsitutionally?
- Interfeared in intri-state commerece
- Interfeared in intra-state commerce
- Interfeared in inter-state commerce
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Butler Act?
3. What was the Butler Act?
- It decalred the AAA unconsitutional
- It decalred the New Deal unconsitutional
- It declared the AAA, CCC and NRA unconsitutional
- It declared that the president was acting unconsitutionally
4. What did Roosevelt call the Supreme Court?
- Nine old men
- Nine jockeys
- Nine young men
- Nine horsemen
5. What is Roosvelts Plan?
- Court Packing
- House Packing
- Spring Clean of the Supreme Court
- Abolition of the Suprme Court