1. What was the Butler Act?
- It decalred the AAA unconsitutional
- It declared that the president was acting unconsitutionally
- It decalred the New Deal unconsitutional
- It declared the AAA, CCC and NRA unconsitutional
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Roosevelt call the Supreme Court?
- Nine old men
- Nine young men
- Nine horsemen
- Nine jockeys
3. How many laws decalred unconsitutional between 1795 and 1935 as well as 1935 to mid 1936?
- 60 laws and 11 acts
- 60 laws and 21 acts
- 11 laws and 60 act
- 50 laws and 11 acts
4. What is Roosvelts Plan?
- Spring Clean of the Supreme Court
- Court Packing
- House Packing
- Abolition of the Suprme Court
5. In the Schecter Case, how did the NRA act unconsitutionally?
- Interfeared in intra-state commerce
- Interfeared in inter-state commerce
- Interfeared in intri-state commerece