1. What percentage of participants gave the full 450V?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of data did Bocchiaro collect?
- Quantitative and Qualitative
3. What were the conclusions from Milgram's study?
- People are likely to obey destructive orders if they are in a prestigious environment.
- People don't like giving out shocks.
- People are more obedient to destructive orders than we'd expect. People find the experience of receiving and obeying destructive orders stressful.
- People will obey because they don't like to whistleblow.
4. Where were all the participants in Bocchiaro's study from?
- VU University of New York
- VU University of Amsterdam
- VU Univerisity of New Haven
- VU University of Stanford
5. What Sampling technique did Milgram use?
- Volunteer Sample
- Opportunity Sample
- Random Sample
- Snowball Sample
Similar Psychology resources: