1. What were the conclusions from Milgram's study?
- People don't like giving out shocks.
- People are more obedient to destructive orders than we'd expect. People find the experience of receiving and obeying destructive orders stressful.
- People are likely to obey destructive orders if they are in a prestigious environment.
- People will obey because they don't like to whistleblow.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who made up Milgram's sample?
- 40 men aged 21-50
- 50 men aged 20-50
- 40 men aged 20-50
- 40 men aged 20-40
3. What Research Method did Milgram use?
- Controlled observation
- Lab experiment
- Field experiment
4. What is the Social Area concerned with?
- How people interact with one another
- How personality affects behaviour
- How authority figures affect behaviour
- How people are taught to interact
5. What percentage of participants gave the full 450V?
Similar Psychology resources: