1. Who made up Milgram's sample?
- 40 men aged 21-50
- 50 men aged 20-50
- 40 men aged 20-50
- 40 men aged 20-40
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of participants obeyed in Bocchiaro's study?
3. What type of data did Bocchiaro collect?
- Quantitative and Qualitative
4. What is the Social Area concerned with?
- How people interact with one another
- How people are taught to interact
- How personality affects behaviour
- How authority figures affect behaviour
5. What Research Method did Milgram use?
- Field experiment
- Lab experiment
- Controlled observation
Similar Psychology resources: