1. What percentage of participants obeyed in Bocchiaro's study?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who made up Milgram's sample?
- 40 men aged 20-40
- 40 men aged 21-50
- 40 men aged 20-50
- 50 men aged 20-50
3. What Sampling technique did Bocchiaro use?
- Stratified Sample
- Random Sample
- Volunteer Sample
- Opportunity Sample
4. What were the conclusions from Milgram's study?
- People don't like giving out shocks.
- People are more obedient to destructive orders than we'd expect. People find the experience of receiving and obeying destructive orders stressful.
- People are likely to obey destructive orders if they are in a prestigious environment.
- People will obey because they don't like to whistleblow.
5. What type of data did Bocchiaro collect?
- Quantitative and Qualitative
Similar Psychology resources: