1. What Sampling technique did Bocchiaro use?
- Volunteer Sample
- Stratified Sample
- Random Sample
- Opportunity Sample
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Social Area concerned with?
- How people are taught to interact
- How people interact with one another
- How authority figures affect behaviour
- How personality affects behaviour
3. Where were all the participants in Bocchiaro's study from?
- VU University of Amsterdam
- VU Univerisity of New Haven
- VU University of New York
- VU University of Stanford
4. What percentage of participants obeyed in Bocchiaro's study?
5. What percentage of participants gave the full 450V?
Similar Psychology resources: