1. which bone is NOT part of the shoulder joint?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What muscles are responsible for movement in the shoulder?
- Bicep, Tricep
- obliques (external and internal), Transverse abdominis, Rectus abdominis
- Trapezius, Deltoid, Rhomboids, Lattisimus doris, Pectorals, Levator scapulae
- gastrocenemius, quadracep, semitendious, satorius
3. What is the best way to prevent injury in the shoulder?
- not warming up the shoulder to prevent overuse of joint
- only stretch the shoulder to prevent muscle strain
- warm up (including strength training, joint stability, muscles stretches and specific dance technique training)
- Not cooling down
4. how many different types of movement occur at the shoulder joint?
5. which type of injury DOES NOT occur at the shoulder joint?
- rotator cuff tear
- shoulder instability
- frozen shoulder