1. What is the best way to prevent injury in the shoulder?
- not warming up the shoulder to prevent overuse of joint
- warm up (including strength training, joint stability, muscles stretches and specific dance technique training)
- Not cooling down
- only stretch the shoulder to prevent muscle strain
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is shoulder instability?
- When the muscles aren't strong enough to hold the joint in place
- when the bones in the shoulder joint are too big
- when the ligaments and tendons holding the joint in place are stretched beyond their normal limits. This results in the shoulder becoming unstable
- when the bones in the shoulder joint haven't grown properly and are too small
3. What muscles are responsible for movement in the shoulder?
- Bicep, Tricep
- obliques (external and internal), Transverse abdominis, Rectus abdominis
- Trapezius, Deltoid, Rhomboids, Lattisimus doris, Pectorals, Levator scapulae
- gastrocenemius, quadracep, semitendious, satorius
4. which type of injury DOES NOT occur at the shoulder joint?
- rotator cuff tear
- frozen shoulder
- shoulder instability
5. which bone is NOT part of the shoulder joint?