1. what is the purpose of cartilage in the shoulder joint?
- protect surrounding muscles from tearing
- To protect the bones from rubbing and grinding away at each other, and to lubricate movement
- protects the surrounding muscles from pulling
- acts as a glue keeping joint together
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the best way to prevent injury in the shoulder?
- only stretch the shoulder to prevent muscle strain
- Not cooling down
- warm up (including strength training, joint stability, muscles stretches and specific dance technique training)
- not warming up the shoulder to prevent overuse of joint
3. What muscles are responsible for movement in the shoulder?
- Bicep, Tricep
- obliques (external and internal), Transverse abdominis, Rectus abdominis
- Trapezius, Deltoid, Rhomboids, Lattisimus doris, Pectorals, Levator scapulae
- gastrocenemius, quadracep, semitendious, satorius
4. which bone is NOT part of the shoulder joint?
5. which type of injury DOES NOT occur at the shoulder joint?
- shoulder instability
- frozen shoulder
- rotator cuff tear