- Created by: Chookie
- Created on: 29-11-16 17:29
1. Who was the founder of Psychology as a Scientific Discipline?
- Charles Darwin
- Wilhelm Wundt
- Ernst Weber
- Sigmund Freud
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did the Little Albert study?
- B.F.Skinner (1923)
- Watson and Rayner (1920)
- John B. Watson (1921)
- Elizabeth Loftus (1919)
3. What Physiologist influenced psychology?
- Hermann von Schmidt
- Hermann von Helmholtz
- Hermione Von Helmholtz
- Hermann von Wonderbut
4. What did William James do?
- Devised the first intelligence test
- Helped establish scientific psychology in North America
- Conducted detailed experiments on memory using himself as a participant
- They were influential in establishing developmental psychology and showing how cognition and intelligence develops through childhood.
5. How did Locke and Hume influence psychology?
- With Double Aspect Theory. The idea that the order and connection of mental reality is the same as the order and connection of physical reality.
- With Empiricism. The idea that truth and knowledge can only be sought through observation and experience.
- With Dualism. The idea that all reality can be divided into 2 distinct entities: mind and matter.
- He highlighted the important link between physiology and psychology. (The study of perception)