- Created by: Chookie
- Created on: 29-11-16 17:29
1. According to Behaviourism behaviour due to...
- Us observing behaviour and repeating it
- stimulus - response associations.
- People conditioning us
- free will
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Social Psychology?
- When you study the development, structure, and functioning of human society.
- When you study the hive mind
- When you study the influence of others on the individual
- When you study cultures
3. What is operant conditioning based on?
- The idea of positive and negative reinforcement of behaviour and punishment.
- The idea that people get used to certain things after time
- The idea of positive and negative reinforcement of behaviour
- The idea that you can teach people to do things via association
4. What did Alfred Binet do?
- They were influential in establishing developmental psychology and showing how cognition and intelligence develops through childhood.
- Conducted detailed experiments on memory using himself as a participant
- Devised the first intelligence test
- Helped establish scientific psychology in North America
5. What did Skinner say about the mind?
- He dismissed it and regarded the behaving person as an "empty organism" that could be shaped.
- He thought it existed and you couldn't control someone
- He thought the mind was set and no one could shape it.
- He thought that the mind had a strong tendency towards sandwiches