1. What informs or creates most peoples perceptions of crime?
- Grand Theft Auto!!!!!
- The media
- The official agencies responsible for crime control
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do the media portray the criminal justice system?
- In a generally neutral light
- In a generally UV light 0-o
- In a generally positive light
- In a generally negative light
3. According to the CSEW do people think crime is increasing or decreasing?
- The survey corps say increasing but the MPB tried to shut em up!
- Increasing though it is really decreasing
- Increasing which it really is
- Decreasing though its really increasing
4. What is the media definition of crime?
- Reflects the selective attention of the news media to crime
- A cat with six legs steals puppy to mother as own!
- Constructed by agencies responsible for crime control e.g police and courts
- Constructed by the public with little direct experience or expert knowledge of crime
5. Who says the media focus on certain types of crime and what are they?
- Reiner - Violent and sexual crimes
- The PMC - Political activism and not PMC stuff which rocks!!!!
- Carrabine - Property and violent crimes
- Chibnall - Sexual and drug crime