1. How do the media portray the criminal justice system?
- In a generally positive light
- In a generally negative light
- In a generally neutral light
- In a generally UV light 0-o
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the relationship between the three definitions of crime?
- It's..it's complicated.....*sighs*
- The media definition is dependant on the other two
- The public definition is dependant on the other two
- The official definition is dependant on the other two
3. What informs or creates most peoples perceptions of crime?
- Grand Theft Auto!!!!!
- The media
- The official agencies responsible for crime control
4. Who says the media focus on dramatic events and not the causes of crime?
5. According to the CSEW do people think crime is increasing or decreasing?
- The survey corps say increasing but the MPB tried to shut em up!
- Increasing though it is really decreasing
- Increasing which it really is
- Decreasing though its really increasing