1. what IDA points can be used in this study?
- cultural issues
- animal research
- nature vs nurture
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what research is there to support this theory?
- willis et al
3. what area of the hypothalamus is linked to gender?
- sexually dimorphic nucleus
- the whole of the hypothalamus
- the long term memory
4. What time during prenatal development will hormones be released?
5. what did the supporting research do?
- gave male rats female hormones + vice versa to look at the difference in sexual behaviours
- looked at social influences on sexual behaviour
- made univeristy students do a questionnaire to measure their gender role orientation