1. what happens when a genetically male embryo is exposed to too little testosterone?
- it does not develop any sex organs
- it appears to be a female when it's born (AIS)
- it develops female sex organs
- it does not develop male sex organs
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what research is there to support this theory?
- willis et al
3. what is developed when testosterone is released in male embryos?
- male genitals
4. What time during prenatal development will hormones be released?
5. what did the supporting research do?
- made univeristy students do a questionnaire to measure their gender role orientation
- gave male rats female hormones + vice versa to look at the difference in sexual behaviours
- looked at social influences on sexual behaviour