1. what did the supporting research do?
- made univeristy students do a questionnaire to measure their gender role orientation
- gave male rats female hormones + vice versa to look at the difference in sexual behaviours
- looked at social influences on sexual behaviour
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what gene triggers the release of hormones in male embyos?
- SRY gene
- AIS gene
- CAH gene
3. what happens without testosterone?
- the embryo doesn't develop into a sex
- the brain develops in female form
- the embryo is both sexes
4. what happens when a genetically female embryo is over exposed to male hormones?
- it develops ambiguous genitalia (CAH)
- it develops male sex organs
- it does not not develop any sex organs
5. what happens when there is little testosterone?
- the embryo develops female sex organs
- the embryo doesn't develop sex organs
- the embryo develops both sex organs