1. what happens when a genetically male embryo is exposed to too little testosterone?
- it does not develop any sex organs
- it appears to be a female when it's born (AIS)
- it develops female sex organs
- it does not develop male sex organs
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is developed when testosterone is released in male embryos?
- male genitals
3. what gene triggers the release of hormones in male embyos?
- CAH gene
- SRY gene
- AIS gene
4. why is there a difference on this part of the hypothalamus?
- it is due to the health of the mother
- it is due to the prenatal action of hormones (testosterone
- it is due to the difference in chromosomes
5. what IDA points can be used in this study?
- cultural issues
- animal research
- nature vs nurture