1. An embryo that inherits 2X chromosomes will become female
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. in the male embryo testosterone acts on the
- male sex organs
3. what gene triggers the release of hormones in male embyos?
- SRY gene
- AIS gene
- CAH gene
4. what were the results of this study?
- the rats showed reversed sexual behaviours
- social influences were the most important factor in determining sexual behaviour
- masculinity may be due to the exposure of male hormones
5. how many pairs of chromosomes does an embryo have?