1. what is developed when testosterone is released in male embryos?
- male genitals
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what IDA points can be used in this study?
- cultural issues
- animal research
- nature vs nurture
3. what is the difference of this part of the hypothalamus for males and females
- it is 2.5X larger in females
- it is 2.5X smaller in females
- it is 2.5X larger in males
- it is 2.5X smaller in males
4. in the male embryo testosterone acts on the
- male sex organs
5. What time during prenatal development will hormones be released?