1. what research is there to support this theory?
- willis et al
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what area of the hypothalamus is linked to gender?
- sexually dimorphic nucleus
- the whole of the hypothalamus
- the long term memory
3. what happens when there is little testosterone?
- the embryo develops both sex organs
- the embryo develops female sex organs
- the embryo doesn't develop sex organs
4. what happens without testosterone?
- the embryo doesn't develop into a sex
- the brain develops in female form
- the embryo is both sexes
5. what releases these hormones in gender development?
- gonadal ridge