1. what happens without testosterone?
- the embryo doesn't develop into a sex
- the brain develops in female form
- the embryo is both sexes
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what were the results of this study?
- the rats showed reversed sexual behaviours
- social influences were the most important factor in determining sexual behaviour
- masculinity may be due to the exposure of male hormones
3. what IDA points can be used in this study?
- animal research
- nature vs nurture
- cultural issues
4. what research is there to support this theory?
- willis et al
5. in the male embryo testosterone acts on the
- male sex organs