1. An embryo that inherits 2X chromosomes will become female
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. why is there a difference on this part of the hypothalamus?
- it is due to the health of the mother
- it is due to the prenatal action of hormones (testosterone
- it is due to the difference in chromosomes
3. what area of the hypothalamus is linked to gender?
- the long term memory
- sexually dimorphic nucleus
- the whole of the hypothalamus
4. What time during prenatal development will hormones be released?
5. what were the results of this study?
- masculinity may be due to the exposure of male hormones
- the rats showed reversed sexual behaviours
- social influences were the most important factor in determining sexual behaviour