1. what happens without testosterone?
- the embryo doesn't develop into a sex
- the brain develops in female form
- the embryo is both sexes
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is developed when testosterone is released in male embryos?
- male genitals
3. what happens when a genetically male embryo is exposed to too little testosterone?
- it appears to be a female when it's born (AIS)
- it does not develop any sex organs
- it does not develop male sex organs
- it develops female sex organs
4. what research is there to support this theory?
- willis et al
5. what releases these hormones in gender development?
- gonadal ridge