1. Who found that in pathological gamblers, there was no cortisol reaction when watching gambling
- Xian et al
- Paris et al
- Vink et al
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What % of smoking initiation is due to genetics, according to the previous study?
3. What did Vink et al find in the maintenance of smoking addiction?
- nicotine dependence is 75% genetics, nicotine metabolism
- smoking in pregnancy doubles future smoking risk of fetus
- maintenence of addiction equally biological factors and external factors
- nicotine dependence is 85% genetics
4. What did Black et al find?
- Individual differences in smoking addiction 44% genetic
- First-degree relatives of pathological gamblers more likely to gamble than distant relatives
- In males, there is a genetic transmission of gambling behaviour
- 54% risk of failure when quitting smoking is due to heritability
5. What % did Xian et al find responsibility for failure to quit due to heritability?