1. What did Breen and Zimmerman find?
- Online gambling addiction takes 1 year, horseracing gambling addiction takes 3.5 years
- Other factors are more important
- Doesn't explain why some types of gambling are more addictive
- Alcohol plays a large part
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Vink et al find in the maintenance of smoking addiction?
- nicotine dependence is 85% genetics
- smoking in pregnancy doubles future smoking risk of fetus
- nicotine dependence is 75% genetics, nicotine metabolism
- maintenence of addiction equally biological factors and external factors
3. Who researched into smoking relapse, finding out about poor boredom tolerance?
- Blaszczynski et al
- Thorgeirsson et al
- Buka et al
- Breen and Zimmerman
4. Who found that in males, there is a genetic transmission of gambling behaviour
- Shah et al
- Paris et al
- Xian et al
- Vink et al
5. What % did Xian et al find responsibility for failure to quit due to heritability?